Golf Tees 69mm

JAS21

I have hunted around for these, but have been unsuccessful. Looked in The Mall and the local Club Pro Shop. I have only found 'fancy and expensive' ones. I have been borrowing a Tee from the caddie for the last few weeks and happened to ask where she got them from ... said one of the other caddies sells them at 4 for 100Baht!!

So I looked on Aliexpress and found the below ... bought two packets each containing one hundred tees. They came out at less than two Baht each ... so we can now give a couple out every time we play and they will still last quite some while ... :smile:

5a7af31869b53_New_GolfTees.jpg.44f14ab56face34f40ef24f1dda73cbb.jpg

JAS21 where did you get them before? I came here with literally hundreds of wooden tees I had acquired at various corporate events in the UK. Eventually they all broke and I started to buy locally - and then discovered how relatively ridiculously expensive they were!

So last year did a deal with a friend who was travelling to the UK to stock up again at significantly cheaper prices. 

Stupidly I only use wooden ones so can go through easily half a dozen or more per round - but never lack for a shorter tee on the par 3s..........:dry:

5a7c3f21742b4_GolfTees_1.JPG.e5b2a4e7be6e9d8a75e6eaf546b57b50.JPG

The above might be a better buy ... they are on page 3 of Golf Tees Aliexpress

aliexpress ...just google Golf Tees ... I got them from the seller below. Some of them, the blue ones mainly are not that durable ...

aliexpress also have wooden ones

I actually pay using by UK Bank Debit Card ... my bank address is here in Thailand.

Mrs J broke nine! most seemed to break at the base so I think she hit a little low. I broke one cup and one at the base .... seems the ones the caddies have are a better quality ...but where you get good quality ones ....

ps ... if you order two separate lots it works out cheaper (1.3thb each) ... no postage!

GTees.JPG.f71d6a13bf84dabd23fb4a54cdfd46ff.JPG

Edited by JAS21

1 hour ago, JAS21 said:

most seemed to break at the base so I think she hit a little low

A lot of my wooden ones tend to snap at ground level - even trying to create a loose fit they still break unless the earth is loose.

Plastic ones should not break like that however - the main reason for using them is they are supposed to last!

18 hours ago, vogie said:

Yep ... about the same price for 100 as aliexpress ... do they break...when I borrowed from the caddies never broke any ...they were obviously better quality ones..

14 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

Yep ... about the same price for 100 as aliexpress ... do they break...when I borrowed from the caddies never broke any ...they were obviously better quality ones..

I generally use these castle tees, they don't break, not often anyway, I suppose they are made from the same plastic.

images (5).jpg

On 2/9/2018 at 3:27 PM, vogie said:

I generally use these castle tees, they don't break, not often anyway, I suppose they are made from the same plastic.

images (5).jpg

I like them. I thankfully have a large amount from home. Can you buy them easily here? 

Broke a few today ... my caddie gave me one of hers! ...the ones that another caddie said were 4 for 100thb! This one said they are 2 for 5thb .... so I ask her to get me a dozen and said I'll give you 100% profit ... off like a rocket to get some...smiles all around.

I still have 180 odd of the ones that break a little too easy ..