Bodybuilding French dance teacher found dead in Pattaya condo

snoop1130

Bodybuilding French dance teacher found dead in Pattaya condo

27625250_1793435507344042_4696590078967815829_o.jpg

Pattaya police said that they found a 54 year old French national dead in bed in his rented condominium on Wednesday.

Alain Georges Robert Recon was found naked in bed on the eighth floor in room 521/225 at the Niran Grand Condo in Soi Arunothai.

He is believed to have been dead for five days. He had rented the room alone for the last 3 months. 

There was no sign of a struggle or foul play.

Condo staff said that the French man was a dance teacher. He was often seen at the gym and consumed a lot of muscle enhancing drugs.

Pictures on the Sophon Cable TV site on Facebook showed tubs containing such substances as purine, creatine and glutamine that are all used by bodybuilders.

The body was sent to the Police Hospital for autopsy and the embassy has been informed.

Police did not offer any clues as to the cause of death saying they would wait for the autopsy. 

Source: https://www.facebook.com/STVPattaya/posts/1793435594010700

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-2-7
  • Sad 1

In the past I had a girlfriend I nicknamed cupcake & she wasn't fat;-)

On a serious note; it's always no surprize when hearing of someone passing who smoked, drank, was sedentary & ate crap. A bit shocking when someone who strives for a healthy life passes early on.

1 hour ago, Bob12345 said:

No, it can't cause heart failure.

Creatine "naturally occurs" in meat and has never been shown to cause heart failures.

Don't listen to random people telling you random BS.

Yeah yeah yeah. I’m sure you’re an expert. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Happy enough said:

I used to use creatine for gyming but was told by some other guys that were regular gym goers that it can cause heart failure so stopped. could be that. who knows, anyway. sad to hear. RIP 

Also isn't great for your kidneys either, slap on excessive amounts of protein intake on top of that leads to possible kidney disease later on. Unlikely though any of the substances mentioned in the article would lead to death imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

That's not what the medical fraternity says:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/263269.php

"At recommended doses, creatine is considered "likely safe" to consume. Supplements may be safe for most people, in small amounts, but it is always better to get nutrients from natural sources. In high doses, it is "possibly safe." It is expected that it could affect the liver, kidneys, or heart, although these effects have not been proven."

From the article. Seems to be in line with what Bob12345 posted. Suspected, perhaps, possible, but not proven.

As with all things moderation rather than excess.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Happy enough said:

I used to use creatine for gyming but was told by some other guys that were regular gym goers that it can cause heart failure so stopped. could be that. who knows, anyway. sad to hear. RIP 

we will see what the autopsy says if it says heart attack well it seems a coincidence he was taking substance that other people have sais causes heart attack , maybe he found out the hard way , maybe he had heard these stories before but dismissed them !

21 minutes ago, Monkeyrobot said:

I don’t see how this is news , people dye all the time and if it where me I would not want my details splashed over social media. 

You are right, but those who select the "top stories" appear to have a strong bias in favor of news items (car accidents, police arrests, deaths and suicides, no smoking areas...).

Maybe they were working for the Sun, or some other tabloid, before joining TVF...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

No, it can't cause heart failure.

Creatine "naturally occurs" in meat and has never been shown to cause heart failures.

Don't listen to random people telling you random BS.

yes i knew that it naturally occurs in the body, however, after a bit of research on the web it's debatable that it can't cause heart failure when taken for exercise especially when not too young. but let's not do that here. in the mean time i won't listen to your random comment which could well be BS ; )

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wazzupnow said:

you are so right, most of them stick to KFC and MAC donalds

High doses of sodas and soft drinks will do fine.

Most Thais in the villages never visit a fast food joint, since there are none around, and yet many of them are overweight, starting from primary school!

As a matter of fact, instead of being teaching Taekwondo (for mysterious reasons), maybe they should start teaching Sumo in schools...