Bodybuilding French dance teacher found dead in Pattaya condo

snoop1130

17 hours ago, Just Weird said:

So this report doesn't rank as news in your mind but your report about a 51year-old who died does deserve a mention by you?  How does that work then?

40yo to 60yo is the hish risk area for heart attacks. Stress + high blood pressure + drugs + odd supplements 

A lot of people have high blood pressure.

18 hours ago, Just Weird said:

I can't remember one report of anyone dyeing, ever.  Perhaps because dyeing is an activity that is of no interest to anyone.

What would they be dyeing, and what color??

You're right, dying is of little interest to anyone but the person dying, and perhaps family, except if you're a celebrity, then it seems many are interested.

Edited by F4UCorsair

The news here on TVF of deaths in Pattya seems to be a constant.  Always older foreign men reliving youth with bad body building programs or taking a 22 year old gf or bf and drinking and smoking and drugging themselves to death as fast as humanly possible along with the usual over eating and viagara pill popping.

It seems the basic retirement plan is to enjoy enjoy enjoy and then die before you run out of money.  Of course even with that strategy they often get taken to the cleaners for what little they did have!

Not my idea of a good retirement.

I don't know of anyone sees this as a cautionary tale?  Something to avoid?  or not?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

What would they be dyeing, and what color??

You're right, dying is of little interest to anyone but the person dying, and perhaps family, except if you're a celebrity, then it seems many are interested.

"You're right, dying is of little interest to anyone..."

I wasn't talking about those dying but I don't think that you are right anyway, many people are interested in reading about those incidents.   I was commenting on that poster's mention of dyeing.  

9 hours ago, Justfine said:

40yo to 60yo is the hish risk area for heart attacks. Stress + high blood pressure + drugs + odd supplements 

A lot of people have high blood pressure.

Thank goodness!!

After 60 years  then I gather,   according to you,  there's a reduced risk  area for heart attacks.

I'll look forward to that age and feel safer than I do now.    

Any other enlightening health  tidbits you can share?