Trump wishes disgraced aide well after domestic abuse allegations

rooster59

Kelly is getting a lot of heat from this in mainstream media, and so he should. 

He pretends he didn't know anything about the aide, even tho it's part of his job to know such things.   Hours later, he says he did know, but the aide is a fine upstanding fellow.   Hours after that, Kelly claims he saw the photo for the first time, even though the FBI has had such photos for months, and the FBI has informed Kelly and Trump and all the other turds in the Oval Office that the aide (and Jared, and others) never got security clearances.  

Methinks Trump and Kelly like the aide so much - because he can write a few sentences which don't sound like they came from a 4th grade slow student.

Look at the available pool of applicants for such speech writing jobs in the Oval Office.  They've got to be fanatical Trump praisers AND be able to write legible sentences.  That's a tall order.  The average Trump butt-kisser couldn't write a comprehensible sentence for the man who doesn't read.  The Oval Office is going to have a tough time replacing all the people who tumble out of the Oval Office.  Who's left?  Guilliani?  Gingrich?  Christie?    

Gingrich was the mastermind who stood in front of the Republican National Convention in summer '16 and shouted into a mic: "YOU MUST FEAR....."  ....and all the Republican sheeple loved it.  Their world is built on fear, paranoia and vindictiveness, .....and they've got the educational level of about 4th grade.

Add that to military grade weapons and hollow-tip ammo, and you've got a daunting situation. Rednecks own the most guns, and they're itching for an excuse to use them to defend their hero/guru.

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There is just one solution, ban men from ever getting married, or living with a woman. Just select a random woman to give all their money to in lieu of having to be married to before giving them everything in the inevitable divorce, because, as we know, all women good, all men bad.

trials and joys of marriage...

In a 1990 divorce deposition, under oath, Ivana Trump swore that in a fit of rage, Donald raped her because of the pain he was suffering resulting from his scalp reduction surgery in 1989. "

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trumps-hair-mystery-solved-he-had-scalp-reduction_us_58966965e4b061551b3dff8a

35 minutes ago, Opl said:

In a 1990 divorce deposition, under oath, Ivana Trump swore that in a fit of rage, Donald raped her because of the pain he was suffering resulting from his scalp reduction surgery in 1989. "

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trumps-hair-mystery-solved-he-had-scalp-reduction_us_58966965e4b061551b3dff8a

Did she go to the police and make an official complaint, or did she use an allegation of rape to get a divorce? According to the article Cruel and inhuman treatment of the plaintiff by the defendant would have probably been the only grounds on which she could have obtained one ( and a nice payday to boot )

If it was so bad, why is her daughter working for Trump? Does her daughter not believe her?

Perhaps Trump is different from other people, but if I were in a lot of pain the last thing I'd get is sexually aroused.

Had the complaint said he beat her in a fit of rage caused by pain, I might give it credence, but it doesn't.

33 minutes ago, Opl said:

From the article you link to

As recently as 2015, Ivana again, offered a vague statement in response to a Daily Beast article about Donald’s attack on her. In a statement released to CNN, Ivana stated, “I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit.”

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

As recently as 2015, Ivana again, offered a vague statement in response to a Daily Beast article about Donald’s attack on her. In a statement released to CNN, Ivana stated, “I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit.”

money matters and can make you change your mind .. ..  " After a 13-year marriage, the Trumps were granted a divorce last December in a hearing at which State Supreme Court Justice Phyllis Gangel-Jacob cited cruel and inhuman treatment by Mr. Trump as grounds for granting Mrs. Trump's divorce plea. "

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/21/nyregion/trumps-settle-she-gets-14-million-plus.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-ex-wife-claim-he-raped-her-resurfaces-in-new-documentary-a6836151.html

6 minutes ago, Opl said:

money matters and can make you change your mind .. ..  " After a 13-year marriage, the Trumps were granted a divorce last December in a hearing at which State Supreme Court Justice Phyllis Gangel-Jacob cited cruel and inhuman treatment by Mr. Trump as grounds for granting Mrs. Trump's divorce plea. "

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/21/nyregion/trumps-settle-she-gets-14-million-plus.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-ex-wife-claim-he-raped-her-resurfaces-in-new-documentary-a6836151.html

Did you miss my previous post?

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I would presume Trump had a non disclosure agreement with her in the divorce settlement.

Just now, stevenl said:

I would presume Trump had a non disclosure agreement with her in the divorce settlement.

If you had read the linked article you would know the answer.

However, I still haven't been told if it's true, why is her daughter working for Trump? She has a good relationship with her mother, and Ivana has a good relationship now with Donald.

Being cynical, I imagine it could have been a convenient way to get divorced without having to wait years.

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you had read the linked article you would know the answer.

However, I still haven't been told if it's true, why is her daughter working for Trump? She has a good relationship with her mother, and Ivana has a good relationship now with Donald.

Being cynical, I imagine it could have been a convenient way to get divorced without having to wait years.

So you knew her later statement was without merit since she was no allowed to say more, as I suspected.

So why did you use that later statement as defense for him? Dishonest at best.

46 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So you knew her later statement was without merit since she was no allowed to say more, as I suspected.

So why did you use that later statement as defense for him? Dishonest at best.

So, why is her daughter working for Trump? She has a good relationship with her mother, and Ivana has a good relationship now with Donald.

If it was true you think Ivanka would be on good terms with Donald, or Ivana would have allowed Trump to host her last marriage?

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So, why is her daughter working for Trump? She has a good relationship with her mother, and Ivana has a good relationship now with Donald.

If it was true you think Ivanka would be on good terms with Donald, or Ivana would have allowed Trump to host her last marriage?

Ask them.

Fact is she stated 'rape' and could not repeat that due to divorce agreement.

7 hours ago, Opl said:

A few succinct details in her deposition against Trump: He pulled out clumps of her hair while raping her.  He hadn't had sex with her for months prior to raping her.  After being assaulted, Ivanna spent the entire night weeping in a closet.

5 hours ago, stevenl said:

Trump has non-disclosure agreements with practically everyone he's had anything to do with, for the past 30 yrs.  

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The daughter Ivanka has been able to let a lot of garbage float under the bridge in her quest for money and power. 

It's becoming clear that this case has been seized on by the opposition in an attempt to have Kelly removed because he "should have known" or some such rubbish. If they can get rid of Kelly, they obviously believe that Trump will be more vulnerable, as he's been an excellent CoS.

I doubt they even care about the women, though they are even using that to beat Trump with, because he hasn't come out to "offer them sympathy".

I'd say that having been down that road with Ivana, he probably doesn't sympathise with them anyway.

So far it's pure bandwagon "all women good, all men bad" propaganda. Perhaps the woman got a black eye had been verbally abusing the guy for months and he just snapped. I can understand that. Not something he was proud of, but sometimes women just keep on pushing and pushing, till it all gets out of control.

Whatever, this is a classic example of one thing being used by politicians to attack the real target, and aided and abetted in this case by the anti Trump media.

On 2/12/2018 at 2:17 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

It's becoming clear that this case has been seized on by the opposition in an attempt to have Kelly removed because he "should have known" or some such rubbish. If they can get rid of Kelly, they obviously believe that Trump will be more vulnerable, as he's been an excellent CoS.

I doubt they even care about the women, though they are even using that to beat Trump with, because he hasn't come out to "offer them sympathy".

I'd say that having been down that road with Ivana, he probably doesn't sympathise with them anyway.

So far it's pure bandwagon "all women good, all men bad" propaganda. Perhaps the woman got a black eye had been verbally abusing the guy for months and he just snapped. I can understand that. Not something he was proud of, but sometimes women just keep on pushing and pushing, till it all gets out of control.

Whatever, this is a classic example of one thing being used by politicians to attack the real target, and aided and abetted in this case by the anti Trump media.

Perhaps the woman got a black eye had been verbally abusing the guy for months and he just snapped. I can understand that. Not something he was proud of, but sometimes women just keep on pushing and pushing, till it all gets out of control.

Yes, perhaps Mr. Trump is highlighting the plight of men who are forced to beat their wives because of their incessant  yak yak.

You sir, have taken victim blaming to a new low even for a follower of the man with orange hair 

Archived