Another Price Hike

On 2/13/2018 at 6:24 AM, alex8912 said:

Because when the price of something goes up and you complain about it as you did it's a good time to quit. That's what my comment has to do with the topic. Just think of all the extra beer money you will have!  And yes your life will be shorter due to cigarettes not due to the average person living  past 80 now. You would still enjoy what you eat with a beer but if you don't quit the cigs you won't know how much better things will taste. How you equate enjoying life is due to cigarettes is just an addict speaking. I don't think anyone enjoys Alzheimer's and the comment makes no sense. 

Makes perfect sense to me.

Live your own life and don't preach to me.

If you live to 1000 I hope you fully enjoy the last years!

I asked a simple question, but you are completely off topic suggesting I should quit beer and cigs.

I pay for my enjoyment but the question was WHY has there been another increase without any reason given...

If you don't drink or smoke why are you interested in how much it costs?

Find somebody that does hard drugs and tell them to quit for your self righteous nonsense.

:burp:

On 2/13/2018 at 9:42 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

Cigs

Change brands or learn to roll your own.

Beer,

Change brands or switch to a cheaper alternative (Red Cock Vodka from Tesco, 150bht/bottle)

Or you could just shop outside the 7-11/Tesco monopoly, Mom and Pop stores are usually cheaper.

There are very few price rises that can't be avoided, with little or no loss to lifestyle. 

Thanks for the advice, but the question was "why have we had another increase so soon without any reason?" not how to get things cheaper.

I could have asked the same question about peanut butter 20 years ago without this stupid bunch of self righteous preachers changing the subject.

The thread seems to have been taken over by the PC brigade now so I'll leave them to bleat like the sheep they are and abandon it.

Keep On Trucking all the rest...

We are all going to die, enjoy it while you can!

:cheesy:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

On 2/13/2018 at 2:35 PM, natway09 said:

There was some confusion over how the tax would be applied.

Many of the wholesalers have now run out of their"indent stock" so new 

imports will attract the new tax

Thanks, I wondered if that was it. 7-eleven charges 8 baht more than Tesco for cigs, and MaxValue is cheaper for beer suddenly.

But why has this happened again so soon?

Nobody can answer the question.

TIT I guess?

:smile:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

On 2/13/2018 at 2:27 AM, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Sorry, I do not agree.

Please live long and enjoy Alzheimer's.

I enjoy what I eat and a beer with a cigarette.

Life is short, enjoy it, you do not get another chance...

:drunk::stoner::burp:

And has the price increase anything to do with your comment?

:offtopic:

How old are you bc my aunt just died last year. Horrible death, cancer from smoking. 72yo.

You can't possibly feel good or healthy. I know, I used to smoke but fully quit about 15 yrs back.

Somethings happening with the supply of boxed wine, the type you normally sell as cheap house wine.

It's currently no longer available from the distributors.

I've already made a separate post about this but I suspect it's all related : https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1025409-wine-somethings-changing-and-its-starting-pretty-soon/

Edited by ukrules