Mail-in 90 day report confusion

chingmai331

I missed the time frame for the online 90 day.  My due day will be 17 Feb, today the 12th, and online closed already.  So maybe i will go mail-in but the directions are confusing to me whether  that option is also closed one week prior to due date.  If so, then off to Promendada.

Any recent mail-ins offering advice?

For future reference.

I have successfully used online reporting 6 times. However,the time before last it stayed in "pending" for 6 days after which I cancelled and sent by mail, still had a couple of days to spare as it needs to be at immigration between 15-7 days (Much the same as the online reporting) before due date.

Last online report was approved within 24 hours. Last mail in for er indoors (online does not work) took only 6 days including a weekend. for a total of 21 baht.

I scampered over to Promenada about 9am and was out at 11:30.  The system at ImmProm seems improved every time i go there, so kudos to Thai Immig.

But i now have no receipt of any kind to prove that i did indeed successfully submit my TM47. With online and mail-in 90 day reports some kind of printout is offered to the passport holder but in person...nothing on paper, no stamp etc.  Is this normal?  Will i be pulled over at the airport desk next time i depart T'land?

54 minutes ago, chingmai331 said:

But i now have no receipt of any kind to prove that i did indeed successfully submit my TM47. With online and mail-in 90 day reports some kind of printout is offered to the passport holder but in person...nothing on paper, no stamp etc.  Is this normal?  

Never heard of that. Normally (always as far as I know) the bottom portion of the form titled Receipt of Notification is stapled onto some back page of your passport when you file the TM47 in person.  Are you sure it's not there?  That form also lists the last date (excepting the 7-day grace period when handling it in person) for you to report again.

Edited by CMBob
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, chingmai331 said:

I scampered over to Promenada about 9am and was out at 11:30.  The system at ImmProm seems improved every time i go there, so kudos to Thai Immig.

But i now have no receipt of any kind to prove that i did indeed successfully submit my TM47. With online and mail-in 90 day reports some kind of printout is offered to the passport holder but in person...nothing on paper, no stamp etc.  Is this normal?  Will i be pulled over at the airport desk next time i depart T'land?

Yes, you should definitely have a "receipt of notification" stapled in your passport.

Kudos to immigration for two and a half hours to process a 90 day report,hmmm!