Hey you baldy – Yes You

Once Bitten

Losing some of my hair too, with me it is a problem with intelligence. I am becoming smarter all the time, my brain is growing and therefore pushes my hair out.

The price one has to pay for a high IQ... :whistling:

I use a number two to keep the rest trimmed, losing hair is part of life for some, no need to deny it. 

• Thanks 1

a shaved head and a full bushy beard is the 'wahhabi look' popular among males in saudi...a shaved head in obeisance to allah and a full beard in respect of koran requirements...all the pilgrims to makkah are required to shave their heads and walk about in white towels and etc...

meself I got a full fringe and a bit of a whisp on top...trim it now and then to keep it manageable...stubble beard; a once over every week with a beard trimmer without attachment...it keeps the girls happy: '(rub, rub, rub) how's that feel, babe?'...'(giggle) you are a dirty old man...'

• Thanks 1

Well after reading all the comments I lay in bed last night and made my mind up , I'm going to not completely shave my head . My wife has kindly suggested that she have a go at cutting my hair as short as possible using the electric dog grooming clippers that she cuts our dogs hair with . Looking at the over all results my wife gets when cutting our dogs hair with the electric clippers , apart from the  normal small cuts , abrasions and lacerations the dogs receive , the overall results considering her lack of training seems acceptable . 

One area where I'm still concerned is that on the side of my head I have what I can only describe as a small lump or as my wife describes it a small duck egg . Being born at an early age I faintly recollect seeing this duck egg bump even back then. My current concern is that when my dear wife is let loose with the electric dog clippers the final results will reveal my prominent protruding duck egg lump even more and this may in some way make me look even more freakish that normal . :shock1:

As a side note , my wife said that her brother who is a park ranger had a thinning hair problem and he managed to rectify his problem by using an old magic recipe that park rangers had passed on over the years  . The magic recipe involves collecting fresh elephant dung along with a verity of plant leaves ,  wild ant eggs and a secret ingredient only known to rangers :whistling:

You should liberally apply the magic mixture to the areas where thinning hair is occurring and cover the head using a plastic shower cap just before going to bed , you keep repeating the process until your happy with the results . 

• Like 1

A shaved head is too much maintenance.
A no 2 can be trimmed every couple of weeks, my advice is to buy rechargeable clippers so that you can stand in the shower cubicle without wires.
I have a beard too and clip that at no 1 every 3 days.
Don't worry about your wife, if she leaves you then get yourself a younger, newer, up to date version 2 wife [emoji39]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

16 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps the OP should take comfort from the fact baldness is associated with elevated testosterone levels, which could mean his sex drive is going to still be there at a later age.

I've been bald since about 40, and decided to have nothing to do with combovers, wigs and hair transplants as somewhat pathetic.

IMHO a fat wallet is far more significant to most Thai women than the fullness of a man's follicles.

The best pickup line in Thailand;

"I'm not really this tall, I'm just sitting on my wallet."