Transvestites arrested for stealing from Korean tourist

webfact

Transvestites arrested for stealing from Korean tourist

By The Nation

a58f778e2a230ec458e45083c235840c-sld.jpe

Three Thai transvestites have been arrested over the theft of cash and a mobile phone from a South Korean man at his condominium room.

Pattanan Sudadej, 26, was charged with stealing from Park Jay Ill, 30, at his condominium early on February 7, while Natlinee Simok, 36, and Apichada Phongngoi, 27, were charged with accepting stolen items.

Police obtained an arrest warrant against Pattanan on Tuesday and made the arrest at a room in Yannawa area. The two other suspects were arrested after Pattanan said they had the stolen items.

The South Korean man earlier filed a complaint with police saying that he was approached by Pattanan early on February 7 after he had been drinking on Khao San Road.

He said Pattanan offered to take him back to his condo in Sutthisarn area. After arriving at his room, he went to use his toilet for about five or 10 minutes and came out to see that his wallet containing Bt5,000 in cash and an ATM card was gone, along with his mobile phone.

Police checked security-camera footage and arrested Pattanan, who implicated the two others.

Pattanan admitted the charge but the two others said they knew nothing about the theft. They said they had simply given accommodation to Pattanan.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30338827

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-02-14
  • Like 1

I came close once.  When returning to my hotel, when the hotel clerk was taking the Thai ID the clerk said "Sorry mister can not".  I asked if they had changed the guest policy, or if this person was maybe a known crook or something.  The clerk said no, just can not take this.  I would have been fooled.  I felt kind of bad, gave the person  100 baht for a motor taxi or whatever and we went our separate ways.

just because it walks like a duck and talks like a duck does not mean its a duck......

seems to be increasing % of nasty aggressive low life ladyboys even working at go go's where friends from abroad want to see.  thai people are told to beware of ladyboy gangs in the kaosan road area.