Met A Girl In Samui Thats Different Than Others

andysuitls

i had a few ladies in samui when i was there but the last one was different.

We built a very good relationship up and she never wanted to leave me so she said.

even the sexual side was very intamate and emotional on my behalf and hers.

she said she wants to be with me every night and every day and she cried a number of times when it came close to me going home and cried again upon my departure, she even bought me a present to take away with me.

we swapped numbers and she texts me and calls me everyday and i the same with her but Im still telling myself she just wants money off me, so i ask her a number of questions to try and catch her out to find out but i havent found anything suggesting she does want just money so i asked her straight up.

She says about money she doesnt care, in her heart she only wants me.

Anyway she says she cannot wait for me to come back and she wants me to live with her and stay with her.

She told me she sometimes goes with other men for only money to support her family which i totally understand and why she does this, i new this right from the start so i have accepted it, and she still says she does not like any of them and she only has feelings for me and misses me.

Is this a typical thing with the ladies,? am i being a mug or missing the whole point? or do you think she really cares anything about me? do you think she does this with everyone?

i had a few ladies in samui when i was there but the last one was different.

We built a very good relationship up and she never wanted to leave me so she said.

even the sexual side was very intamate and emotional on my behalf and hers.

she said she wants to be with me every night and every day and she cried a number of times when it came close to me going home and cried again upon my departure, she even bought me a present to take away with me.

we swapped numbers and she texts me and calls me everyday and i the same with her but Im still telling myself she just wants money off me, so i ask her a number of questions to try and catch her out to find out but i havent found anything suggesting she does want just money so i asked her straight up.

She says about money she doesnt care, in her heart she only wants me.

Anyway she says she cannot wait for me to come back and she wants me to live with her and stay with her.

She told me she sometimes goes with other men for only money to support her family which i totally understand and why she does this, i new this right from the start so i have accepted it, and she still says she does not like any of them and she only has feelings for me and misses me.

Is this a typical thing with the ladies,? am i being a mug or missing the whole point? or do you think she really cares anything about me? do you think she does this with everyone?

:o

hi andy i seem to think from what you have just explained to go ahead with this relationship,but you will come across some time when she will probably need a bit of financial help...so for the first few months keep a thight reign on finances so she will have to tell her family that this year its not the end of the familys hard life......go and find out more about the situation ....she might just be genuine!