Natural honey organic if possible, where to find the best honey around Pattaya ?

gamesgplayemail

Thank you, but looks like the perfect tourist trap.
Nowhere else decent honey can be found at decent price ?

I personally have not found anywhere other than there that sells decent natural stuff, and yes it is expensive. Maybe the food shop in the bottom of Central festival would be worth a try, can't remember the name of it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Go to Central Festival mall on Beach Road.     Opposite the food court and next to McDonalds you will see a small shop with a few tables in front.     This shop is one of the Kings Projects outlets.     You can buy excellent honey there.     

Edited by Spaniel
Add info.

4 hours ago, LennyW said:

How can honey be organic?? the Bees dont know if what they are eating has been sprayed or fertilized?

I think bees only fly a certain distance from the hive, so if the hive is in an area without spraying it should be spray free. The problem in LOS is trusting the supplier actually using honey from spray free areas, and not adding sugar.

BTW, real honey is expensive. If it's cheap it's probably had sugar added.

The only places I'd trust would be the "tourist trap" places.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

For sure it's famous that healthy people trust any supermarket food...

HealthyMate Honey is certified by an internationally recognized certification body so I assume it is organic according to regulation standards. It's also expensive at 312Baht for a 710g bottle at Tesco/Lotus

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:50 PM, NormanW said:

Friendship supermarket has a good selection. The manuka is especially good but very expensive. 

Beware of the imitation honey which is just coloured sugar water.

I think Manuka is expensive even in NZ, and it is obviously imported to LOS. Seems any imported food gets a huge mark up.