Turnkey Solution - Internet Provider with VPN solution

Alotoftravel

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has come across an internet provider that can provide me a turnkey solution, interenet service with VPN capabilities.

I was thinking of a router with vpn software already installed that will provide all my router connected devices to have VPN.

I will just pay for the internet and vpn service.

I prefer not to deal with installing vpn siftware (flash) on the router provided by internet provider (if compatible) or buy another router that has the vpn software installed.

I am open to other suggestions . Thanks for your replies.

These two items are really apples and oranges.

An Internet Service Provider (ISP) offers service for connecting to the open Internet.

A VPN Service or Provider offers a solution for creating a seemingly direct point-to-point or point-to-multipoint connecting between you and another point somewhere else utilizing the open Internet. These type of connections are primarily used by businesses and governments to provide in-company LAN connections to remote sites or offsite workers. A secondary use is to provide geo-relocation services to people seeking a work-around to obtaining Internet-based content from geo-restricted locations.

Some ISPs can also set up services providing ISDN / ATM high-speed private (non-Internet) connections between two points. But this is a totally different service to the two above. 

Archived