Nigerians and Thai taxi driver arrested after dramatic chase in Aranyaprathet

snoop1130

19 minutes ago, Dmat4u said:

We Nigerians here and abroad are against this type of criminal behavior and we condemned it. We hope the thai justice system will do just and let them serve their time for this criminal activity.

Just so you know, Nigeria is a country of over 186million people, so the few hundreds that are parpetrating evil in Thailand should not determine the fate of the millions of Nigerians. And for those of you that have never met a good Nigerian, I am a proud Nigerian, living and working here in Thailand and there are so many good Nigerians working in Thailand that I know of. Nigerians are no pain, rather we are good peace loving people with very rich cultures.

We are sorry for the few that are tarnishing the image of Nigeria.

Have a nice day.

Are you the honest Nigerian who offered me 10,000,000 USD? I've opened a bank account. Please send me all the money.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, mentalcolonization said:

the guy in black is wearing the same dress on the passport and more to that it was issued on Jan 8 2018

So what evidence is there, then, that the passports are fake?  You have not pointed out anything; if you mean the same shirts are the same, so what?   How do you know that they are anything other than the same colour, but what if they are the same shirts?  What date does a passport have to be issued in order for it not to be fake?

23 hours ago, Just Weird said:

So what evidence is there, then, that the passports are fake?  You have not pointed out anything; if you mean the same shirts are the same, so what?   How do you know that they are anything other than the same colour, but what if they are the same shirts?  What date does a passport have to be issued in order for it not to be fake?

What he means is that the Nigerian dude hasn't had a change of clothes (or a bath) since January. Plausible.