Looking For T-shirts And Printer

Ajarn

I'm looking for wholesale blank colored t-shirts and a printer who can design a logo and print the shirts. Looking for around 1000 pieces...

Anyone know of someone who can help?

Edited by Ajarn

first of all - what garde tee shirt you looking for

single comb , double comb ,

what color you printing .

front back , side ?

what your production cos .

i used to produce tee shirt and sell them in japan . and had my own label

let meknow what you want and maybe i can help you .

pm me your info

I'm looking for wholesale blank colored t-shirts and a printer who can design a logo and print the shirts. Looking for around 1000 pieces...

I have seen that sort of thing done at "Jipata" on Nimmenhemin Rd, about half way down on your right coming from Huay Kaew Rd.. Chock dee..

I have seen that sort of thing done at "Jipata" on Nimmenhemin Rd, about half way down on your right coming from Huay Kaew Rd.. Chock dee..

What sort of thing? Do they sell t-shirts, or do they print them??

if you are printing 1000 pcs that place would cost more .

- but is worth try checking it out ..

you should check it out in bangkok .. i know some factory doing it

if you save 10-15 baht a shirt . that would be 10,000 - 15,000 baht .

plus now you can get china tee shirt at about 50 baht - if you find the right supplier . for that amount . maybe less or more .

anyway good luck

if you can ask for plasticsol ink .. which i don't think any skilprinter in chiangmai is using ..

is oil base and is best for black tee shirt .

if you going for water base ink . you would have problem with sticky surface before it fully cure .

What sort of thing? Do they sell t-shirts, or do they print them??

They do both.. Thats what i meant.

Ajarn, I had very good luck with Jipata over the years and they didn't disappoint me when I needed hundreds of shirts for Interhash 2006. I question their ability to actually do design work from scratch however. If you already have the design, or a basic outline of your design, then you may have some luck. I used Citec Asia to do my graphic design work with very good results.

There's also 2 more shops on Sirimangalajarn Rd. (that's the road parallel to Nimmanhaemin from where you get to the back entrance of Central Kad Suan Kaew :o )

2 shops, close to Huay Kaew end of that road, same block where Mac Zone used to be. When facing that block, the left-most one of those shops is far better.

We supplied the design, they printed. Many colors & sizes, both T-shirts and polo shirts.

There's also 2 more shops on Sirimangalajarn Rd. (that's the road parallel to Nimmanhaemin from where you get to the back entrance of Central Kad Suan Kaew :o )

2 shops, close to Huay Kaew end of that road, same block where Mac Zone used to be. When facing that block, the left-most one of those shops is far better.

We supplied the design, they printed. Many colors & sizes, both T-shirts and polo shirts.

You might try a design/print shop on Ratchaphruek Road for a quote. Looks interesting.

Directions: Start at Huay Kaew Road at Shell Petrol Station ,( a little beyond Orchid Hotel ) . Cross road to find Chiang Mai Coca open air retaurant on left corner of Ratchaphruek Rd . About 100 metres down on the bend to the right is Chia Mansion on the left hand side . Look about 2 doors down.

Good luck.