Visa Extension - Relocating to another province.

This query relates to my earlier question regarding extending a Non-Imm O visa (Marriage) but is actually a different topic so I have made it a separate question rather than string the two together. 

I shall shortly be applying to extend my 90 day Non Immigrant O Visa to one year based on marriage to a Thai citizen. However m wife and I plan in the very near future to move to another province, we have a home here in Chonburi and a home in the north of Thailand - our permanent home going forward will be in the north. 

However, my wife's Tabien Baan registration is here in Chonburi. We have a Tabian Baan for our home in the north but this document is currently blank (no names registered).

Question: Does anynone have experience relocating between provinces and the procedure to transfer a Tabien Baan registration - very specifically how long does this take and what documents are required?

I understand that I need to have funds in a local bank near the location where I apply for my visa extension and I have already ensured sufficient funds are in my accounts in both provinces.