Basic TV repair Shop in Kata/Chalong Area

LivinginKata

No point in doing a search as the 2 guys I used over the years have closed. Sure I can go to Amorn in Phuket Town but they are backed out the door with flat screens. It's a Sanyo 25 inch.

I'd like a guy I can talk with as utube tells/shows me the parts to change. 30 years ago I would be in there with a soldering iron but now eyes bad and I'd rather pay some one else.

I have used a guy very close to the circle. Coming from Kata towards the circle he used to be on the left hand site. Maybe 50, max 100 meters from the circle, very small shop, hard to spot with a glass sliding door. Fixed my TV a few years ago. Not sure if he is still around though...

1 hour ago, thaibutty said:

I have used a guy very close to the circle. Coming from Kata towards the circle he used to be on the left hand site. Maybe 50, max 100 meters from the circle, very small shop, hard to spot with a glass sliding door. Fixed my TV a few years ago. Not sure if he is still around though...

Pretty sure he is still there. I've noticed the shop whilst stuck in traffic there!

7 minutes ago, paahlman said:

also a guy that har repaired three tvs for me..

100 meters before makro coming from rawai opposite of street. After going down to serenity, but before makro.... You see some tvs outside etc...

Just before the lemon green pump you mean.