Arsenal

MiG16

Go and get pissed will ya Santi <deleted>! annoyed.gif

Was waiting for or watching the Barca game and I do admit that a couple of small glasses of Lao Khao might have crossed my lips (all I had in the house at that time of night).

What a pity that we cant have a change of regime at the top in the UK too.

Edit: goodness gracious, Everton just scored - pigs might fly after all!

Edited by SantiSuk

Well done RvP, a well-deserved PFA award by some distance. Let's have a reminder of your skills over the next 3 matches please! Oh, and please feel free to play for us next year as well.

Massive result for Wigan sinks Magpies. Blackburn have to get points at WHL today to survive!

Even more ours to take or throw away now. I'll stick with my win/draw prediction, which is enough unless Spurs win all four.

If Spurs drop points today we should take third spot with a game to spare.

kean-o, kean-o!

Edited by SantiSuk

Massive result for Wigan sinks Magpies. Blackburn have to get points at WHL today!

Evem more ours to take or throw away now. Ill stick with my win/draw prediction, which is enough unless Spurs win all four.

Well let me put your mind at rest mate because theres a fat chance of that happening despite what Scrotum Face is saying to his media pals.

Howver, what with the very unfair FIFA ruling, in the unlikely event of Chelsea winning the CL fourth place is no good is it. Mindyou when i look at Newcastles run in i'm confident you'll be fine for 3rd.

The report I saw said Podolski was signed for an undisclosed fee. I've seen this before sometimes for signings. Do any football gurus out there (Abrak?) know what this means? Why is it used rather than just disclose the fee? Have found various conflicting answers on Google, which all look plausible.

The report I saw said Podolski was signed for an undisclosed fee. I've seen this before sometimes for signings. Do any football gurus out there (Abrak?) know what this means? Why is it used rather than just disclose the fee? Have found various conflicting answers on Google, which all look plausible.

I am perplexed as well. Usually with Wenger such "undisclosed" deals involve teenage starlets and a clause which states they must go to his house twice a week and do his "gardening". wink.png

I am perplexed as well. Usually with Wenger such "undisclosed" deals involve teenage starlets and a clause which states they must go to his house twice a week and do his "gardening". wink.png

Rumour has it you're a good gardener with cheap rates who's round there often lol

One theory I heard is that undisclosed fee is used if the buying club paid quite a lot and doesn't want the amount if known to increase the price of future buys.

Edited by katana

The report I saw said Podolski was signed for an undisclosed fee. I've seen this before sometimes for signings. Do any football gurus out there (Abrak?) know what

Rumour has it you're a good gardener with cheap rates who's round there often lol

One theory I heard is that undisclosed fee is used if the buying club paid quite a lot and doesn't want the amount to increase the price of future buys.

biggrin.png You leave my taters out of this or i'll have to inform the mods you're gettin' a bit too personal. laugh.png

Of course the other angle is the buying club don't want the fans to know they are picking up a player on the cheap to replace their big star...whistling.gif

Now let me see...which is the more likely?

Hmmm.....

A few months ago I was reading that Arsenal had offered about 15 million for him but his club was holding out for more and the deal seemed to have stalled so I don't think your scenario is all that likely. Anyhow must dash, don't want to keep you from your gardening activities old bean lol

A few months ago I was reading that Arsenal had offered about 15 million for him but his club was holding out for more and the deal seemed to have stalled so I don't think your scenario is all that likely. Anyhow must dash, don't want to keep you from your gardening activities old bean lol

Provide a link katana or keep off the grass! tongue.png

Who is this Katoey, 'Smoked63'?

And stop trying to use the Mancini strategy on us Carmine. I still think we need to beat both Norwich and West Brom (Chelsea are also now capable of overhauling us on GD if we draw one and I would not bet against both Spurs and Chelsea failing in their tasks). We are not in top 3 form, so it's no picnic in the park.

If Chelsea get 3rd and the CL title I assume that 4th place only gets a qualifying round entry?

Edited by SantiSuk

You lot will be goosed by the end of the season.

You can't hide the fact your best player and captain is leaving.....for the second season in a row too.

Now there's something to smile about! smile.png

...Provide a link katana or keep off the grass! ...

From the Telepgraph 08/03/12:

.Arsenal are in negotiations with Cologne over an £11 million deal that would make Lukasz Podolski, the Germany striker, their first major signing of the summer...

...Cologne would still like to create an auction and push the price to around £15 million...

http://www.telegraph...olski-move.html

...Who is this Katoey, 'Smoked63'?
tongue.png

You lot will be goosed by the end of the season.

You can't hide the fact your best player and captain is leaving.....for the second season in a row too.

Now there's something to smile about! smile.png

maybe and most probably maybe not !wink.png

to answer the question i think it might actually have something to do with the actual player and what he gets for signing, rather than what they have to fork out to the club that is letting him go. a bit like a sort of bonus to the player for signing to a top club like the Arsenal (something i am sure is lost on our poor relations from the other-side of N. London). biggrin.png

either way it wont detract from the fact that we will still finish higher than you this year or any other year in the league for the foreseeable future. laugh.png

btw, i would be a lot more worried about the fact that old saggy chops is probably going to still be around for a lot longer than you hoped for with his great tactical awareness and that your so called top players may be on the move next season ! whistling.gif

I just want you to lose :D

clear enough? :D

in fact, its nothing personal smokie

i want everyone else except Arsenal to lose

HAHA <insert most evil grin here>