Arsenal

MiG16

That must upset iancnx who predicted in a PM to me "Will be glued to the TV watching and cheering on Martin Jol ..... My prediction is 3-0 home win".

That's 45 minutes of your life contributed to the Arsenal that you're never going to get back.

thumbsup.gif

Wenger's got Zelalem on the bench. I doubt he'll come on, he only got his GCSE results a couple of weeks ago, but if he does he'll be the youngest Arsenal first team player ever.

Never quote from PM's no matter how inocuous Chicog.

Its breaking one of the forum's set in stone rules.

Not RICO though.....

unjustifiable rule , if its sent to YOU, its yours to do with as you wish..

That's what I thought, once. sad.png

Nice work from the Gunners. I hope that puts to bed the hysterical outcries for at least a few days.thumbsup.gif

To be fair i thought Fulham were utterly dreadful and playing like that this season will see them relegated.

I also see that show pony midfielder Taraabt still doesn't track back to help the defense. Lazy waste of space.

That must upset iancnx who predicted in a PM to me "Will be glued to the TV watching and cheering on Martin Jol ..... My prediction is 3-0 home win".

That's 45 minutes of your life contributed to the Arsenal that you're never going to get back.

thumbsup.gif

Wenger's got Zelalem on the bench. I doubt he'll come on, he only got his GCSE results a couple of weeks ago, but if he does he'll be the youngest Arsenal first team player ever.

Not RICO though.....

unjustifiable rule , if its sent to YOU, its yours to do with as you wish..

That's what I thought, once. sad.png

You can make up whatever rules you like, don't expect me to adhere to them if you send me stupid PMs and make a <deleted> of yourself.

thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

Mr Wenger is jolly nice chap and Arsenal are the nearest thing to football royalty as you can get, now you can all neal down facing towards the Emirates Stadium and pray for a trophy. The only reason Arsenal have not won a trophy for a few years is that other so called teams cheat, so there! Now I am going to put on my away shirt and go for a walk.rolleyes.gif

Posted Image 

Not RICO though.....

unjustifiable rule  , if its sent to YOU, its yours to do with as you wish..

That's what I thought, once. Posted Image

It works two ways....you can vent about the management and nothing they can do about it. :D

Don't want to get all Moddy on you boys but:-

Rules

20) Not to post personal messages from other members, whether in full or in part.

Ban him bj, life with no parole will do smile.png

Good idea.

Didnt you publicise my pm to you? ;-)

anyone know this lad? on his way to craven cottage at the weekend.

BSbjAeNIAAAolm7.jpg

Well its moving north over Putney Bridge mate. Its actually a typical gooner (could be chicoq) and on viewing this everyone will understand why few of them travel much.

Much in keeping with that fashion icon Arsene Wenger. The sleeping bag should be appearing again by mid october

anyone know this lad? on his way to craven cottage at the weekend.

Posted Image

Well its moving north over Putney Bridge mate. Its actually a typical gooner (could be chicoq) and on viewing this everyone will understand why few of them travel much.

Much in keeping with that fashion icon Arsene Wenger. The sleeping bag should be appearing again by mid october

To be absolutely fair to ChicCoq we should mention quietly that he looks much better with his curlers in.....

Missed the game against Fulham, sounds as though it went well. Camped on a field in Dorset with 500 like minded souls (hashers) and a 24 hour beer tent. Lots of plain grub, but not a prawn sandwich in sight Chic!

GOYG

Edit: Being as how you have all this attitude, maybe you're a Yorkshireman?smile.png

Edited by SantiSuk

Missed the game against Fulham, sounds as though it went well. Camped on a field in Dorset with 500 like minded souls (hashers) and a 24 hour beer tent. Lots of plain grub, but not a prawn sandwich in sight Chic!

GOYG

Edit: Being as how you have all this attitude, maybe you're a Yorkshireman?Posted Image

You old hippy! :D

It's Arsenal, already without a point at home, injury problems and no new signings vs the tiny totts finest and their shiny new 60m quid's worth.

And I still can't get much better than evens on the Arsenal win.

Pffft!

biggrin.png