Arsenal

MiG16

It's true I don't loathe Chelsea, but then we plastics don't particularly loathe any teams - got to keep our options open you don't yer knowlaugh.png

To be fair though Santi, you should hate Chelsea. If you are not born in sari London or discovered football for the first time '92 who would conceive of liking them. Its almost like they've been moulded into something ghastly that no neutral could possibly stomach. A shadowy, not enough known about got rich ever so quick Boris, with his stolen roubles and super yachts, , John Terry as captain (enough said), vile anti semite fans, plastic flags held by clueless new breed Sky football converts, and then just when you thought they couldn't get anymore loathsome they seal the deal and buy the odious Diego Costa.

Whats to like? Exceptions of course are made to Oldgit, Derek and Shorty.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

I hope they make sure they finish school.

CGHsC5RWwAAa1N3.png

They'll need to improve their selfie skills at the library.

Do they think wearing their shirts back to front is going to fool the other team into thinking they are running away, when they are really attacking,

• Like 1

Getting a bit close to home MrBo!

May 29, 2015.

REUTERS/ALI ALHAJI
Four people were killed when a car exploded near a Shi'ite mosque in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, on Friday, but authorities said militants failed in their bid to hit the mosque itself.

Tis a shame we don't make memories like these any more...

Be great to see us competing for it at season's end

In reference to Mickey T

Edited by 2unique

I hear you are playing that Polish idiot in goal for the final! That might well be deemed honorable by Wenger in sticking to his guns but clever it ain't.

Hilarious if you lose another final because he didn't pick his best keeper. Fingers crossed. biggrin.png

I hear you are playing that Polish idiot in goal for the final! That might well be deemed honorable by Wenger in sticking to his guns but clever it ain't.

Hilarious if you lose another final because he didn't pick his best keeper. Fingers crossed. biggrin.png

Where did you hear that then?

I forget but its very Wenger isn't it. He's never changed. Like i said, very honorable but if true but not the right decision. In a final you field your strongest side which means you play Ospina.

I think you agree with me Chicog wink.png

I forget but its very Wenger isn't it. He's never changed. Like i said, very honorable but if true but not the right decision. In a final you field your strongest side which means you play Ospina.

He's not our best keeper, but having said that he willingly took the back seat for Fab last year so technically Wenger owes him one.

He's not our best keeper, but having said that he willingly took the back seat for Fab last year so technically Wenger owes him one.

What do you mean willingly, didn't have a lot of choice did he ?biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Anyway, sunday morning stuff ain't it cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by alfieconn

What do you mean willingly, didn't have a lot of choice did he ?biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

What are you babbling on about Alfie?

I was replying to your post

Thats what people generally do on a forum rolleyes.gif

Sczezzer may be a gobby clown, but his old man is far worse.

“Really shouldn’t be dealing with this one day before the Cup final, but my father leaves me no choice.

“I have not spoken to him in more than two years and just like everybody else, I have had enough of his idiotic comments about The Football Club and The Manager I owe so much to.

“Therefore, please do not consider his comments as my shared view. Thank you for your understanding.”

Sczezzer senior is a Spud!?

Sczezzer or Opsina? - marginally prefer Ospina but it's not the most crucial of decisions. Both mostly have fine performances. Ospina capable of spilling and Sczezzer capable of crazy running. Ospina because he's less likely to get sent off laugh.png

Which 3 of the following 4 start? Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, Giroud? Tricky one - I still don't believe Walcott is a central striker and most of his effective runs were coming in from the right last week. However as everyone knows he doesn't track back on the oppos left-sided attack (as well as Ramsey does in that position). It is crucial that someone helps Bellerin out, as Benteke's threat comes mostly from left sided aerial crosses. Either Walcott up front right with Ramsey behind him in right-sided mid with instructions to stay there and Wilshere benched, or Ramsey out right with Walcott benched. I hope Arsene doesn't drop Giroud for this game despite being sub-form for 5 games. So I'm naturally drawn to using Jack as super-sub, even though this will be cruel given his sparkling runs last week.

Playing tight across the back and relying on the occasional break has been a fruitful strategy for quite a few lesser clubs playing us this season (and Chelseagiggle.gif ). We've often played too narrow and spent 70 minutes+ trying to break down resolute 4-5-1 formations. I doubt Sherwood will go for that but, if he does it is vital that Walcott is playing. Wilshere too though perhaps can wait until 60th minute. In that event Ramsey is probably sacrificed and it is probably too off the wall and untried but I would bring on Pug in place of Bellerin. I'm nervous that Bellerin is naturally a wing back and can be rounded too easily if Ramsey is not there.

As Chicog would say - not much point speculating as Wenger picks the team. Can always be said that not much point speculating because ....

Cup game - we are favourites of course, but that means nowt on the day. After Hull in last year's final and some slow start league games at home like Swansea I hope to hell we are not A overconfident (unlikely) or B cautious/sideways (not unlikely). Hi tempo from the off please Gunners. Our strength is our bench, so no need to pace yerselves

What are you babbling on about Alfie?

I was replying to your post

Thats what people generally do on a forum rolleyes.gif

Yes but it does help if they occasionally make sense.

coffee1.gif