Arsenal

MiG16

You'll never take me alive! laugh.png

nope, but i might just have a wee fiver accumulator on Swansea, CHelsea and City taking all 9 points off ya ! biggrin.png

btw Carms, Alfie and Rickets are mighty quiet today.

Who's quiet ? never quiet on the Spurs thread, win, lose or an earthquake, you must be having trouble with your eyesight, 11 posts between us yesterday, anyway how can a goonner even speak about being quiet when you have the library, have you heard it lately ?

Edited by alfieconn

nope, but i might just have a wee fiver accumulator on Swansea, CHelsea and City taking all 9 points off ya ! biggrin.png

Who's quiet ? never quiet on the Spurs thread, win, lose or an earthquake, you must be having trouble with your eyesight, 11 posts between us yesterday, anyway how can a goonner even speak about being quiet when you have the library, have you heard it lately ?

How many "sobs" is that little gem worth?

cheesy.gif

Eight hour power cut in my area of Samui yesterday. And it was very hot believe me! I trust you'll forgive my absence........

Edited by carmine

go report yourself on whatever that other thread is...we dont need to know here biggrin.png

Actually Migsy I welcomed the little buzz of pleasure from thinking about Carmine with no power to post for a whole eight hourscheesy.gif

• Like 1

go report yourself on whatever that other thread is...we dont need to know here biggrin.png

Actually Migsy I welcomed the little buzz of pleasure from thinking about Carmine with no power to post for a whole eight hourscheesy.gif

I'll do my best to make up for lost timebiggrin.png

Get your Mrs to buy you a smartphone or Tablet for your birthday. That way you can never be far away biggrin.png

Get your Mrs to buy you a smartphone or Tablet for your birthday. That way you can never be far away biggrin.png

Get a grip of yourself man!

Can you imagine what he'd be like posting pissed? biggrin.png

I'm waiting for the new IPhone5s and will be making a comparison to the S4. Once a verdict is decided, purchase will be forthcoming MrB, i will be able to offer my advise, opinion and any discussion you would care in whatever state of inebriation. I've long felt my natural english reserve has held me back on this forum and its time to make amends

• Like 2

I advise you to get a cheaper phone.....you'll be less pissed off when you lose it. tongue.png

I've been offered an IPhone 4s free so i think i'll take that one up and throw the saved cash into a bigger Mac book. And it looks like we will be doing a lot of streaming next season.

Funny really smokes but its usually so quiet on this thread we can't really be accused of going off topic can we. cheesy.gif

Its soooo dull on here...sad.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

and I advise you all to take your silly phone discussion elsewhere

grrrrr

you guys know how much pleasure I take in deleting your posts off my thread :lol: ...so what say you ;)

grrrrr

you guys know how much pleasure I take in deleting your posts off my thread laugh.png ...so what say you wink.png

Its been fun on here because chicoq's been getting all excited because you beat Swansea and you also....err...well you beat Swansea didn't ya!! Bravo to Arsenallaugh.png

I'm waiting for the new IPhone5s and will be making a comparison to the S4. Once a verdict is decided, purchase will be forthcoming MrB, i will be able to offer my advise, opinion and any discussion you would care in whatever state of inebriation. I've long felt my natural english reserve has held me back on this forum and its time to make amends

what ? no, you mean. surely not ! and all this time i thought you were.

you've shattered the illusion now Carms and to think that all this time i already thought you were in a state of inebriated delusion. tongue.png

or is that Smokie. biggrin.png

Edited by tigerfish
  • Like 1

grrrrr

you guys know how much pleasure I take in deleting your posts off my thread laugh.png ...so what say you wink.png

no, no Migsy, let them carry on.

that way it will be all the more fun come the end of the season when we need to get in contact with them and remind them of how @#$%^ they are. smile.png

grrrrr

that way it will be all the more fun come the end of the season when we need to get in contact with them and remind them of how @#$%^ they are. smile.png

IOS sucks and so does your manager.

Allegedly. biggrin.png

How many "sobs" is that little gem worth?

cheesy.gif

about two new duracells worth of new batteries in the pace maker, clean fresh air up in CM and not allowing himself to get over excited. biggrin.png

Edited by tigerfish

grrrrr

IOS sucks and so does your manager.

Allegedly. biggrin.png

Arsene Wenger = won more titles than all the tiny totts managers put together innit.

biggrin.png

KNOBjerk.gif I have a feeling that the smug gloating arrogance of your fair weather support isn't going to enjoy the next few years like you have the past you classless bunch of #$%%^&*

Interesting mate, looking back over your posts nothing relates to the future. All you do is harp on about the past. You are starting to sound delusionalbiggrin.png

KNOBjerk.gif I have a feeling that the smug gloating arrogance of your fair weather support isn't going to enjoy the next few years like you have the past you classless bunch of #$%%^&*

Interesting mate, looking back over your posts nothing relates to the future. All you do is harp on about the past. You are starting to sound delusionalbiggrin.png

You're such a fibber carmine.

You just don't like that I've often mentioned the probable 100 million pound Emirates/Adidas/EPL surplus coming our way from next season - amazing considering that's above the fact we make a net profit now anyway - and the likelihood that we are no longer dependent on selling players or buying youngsters to ensure financial stability (and getting in the champions league every year for the last 16).

Of course that depends on AW getting into the spending habit, but I have the feeling he'll feel happier doing it knowing that it isn't going to put the club into the red.

I'm quite excited about us having built and paid for a world-class stadium, and in less than the 15 years planned to pay it off.

You're just sick jealous, entcha.

biggrin.png

Your "world class stadium" would be perfect for cricket Chicog and you know it.

The atmosphere inside is dreadful. Blame the architects mate....meanwhile we will build a proper stadium which reflects the spirit at WHL.

Polite clapping and happy with never winning anything. Prawn munching yuppy gooner mugs.