Arsenal

MiG16

^ oi spuds !

like i have said before a long time a go even before all of this hoo ha and the prospect of all of these scenarios even happening.

it just goes to show what shower of a mob you lot really are and a 1 man team to boot if you are getting all excited about finishing above probably the worst Arsenal side to pull on the shirt for + 20 years or so.

the simple truth is that you, your manager and David ( i am such a tight arse yid ) Levy are crapping it so much because you know that if there is no top four finish its bye bye monkey boy.

then your back to square 1 and exactly where you have been so many times before. IE the laughing stock of the premier league and most hated team in it, but to be fair your that already ! whistling.gifbiggrin.png

where as from a personal perspective and view held by many other Gooners i think it would not be such a bad thing "if" we were to finish outside the top 4. mainly and most importantly because it will give the big Russian a stronger hand when it comes to putting in a bid to take over the club from those that have been milking it for far too long. wink.png

^ oi spuds !

like i have said before a long time a go even before all of this hoo ha and the prospect of all of these scenarios even happening.

it just goes to show what shower of a mob you lot really are and a 1 man team to boot if you are getting all excited about finishing above probably the worst Arsenal side to pull on the shirt for + 20 years or so.

the simple truth is that you, your manager and David ( i am such a tight arse yid ) Levy are crapping it so much because you know that if there is no top four finish its bye bye monkey boy.

then your back to square 1 and exactly where you have been so many times before. IE the laughing stock of the premier league and most hated team in it, but to be fair your that already ! whistling.gifbiggrin.png

where as from a personal perspective and view held by many other Gooners i think it would not be such a bad thing "if" we were to finish outside the top 4. mainly and most importantly because it will give the big Russian a stronger hand when it comes to putting in a bid to take over the club from those that have been milking it for far too long. wink.png

Correction. Chelsea is the most hated team in the league

^ oi spuds !

>^ oi spuds !

nah, Chelsea are just a small club that just got lucky and now thinks its a big club. that will soon go back to being a small club once the owner gets bored of playing with his little toy.

as for the so called fans who have all of a sudden tripled in the last 10 years or so rolleyes.gif, they are just a bunch of tossers. kind of like the type that have got annoying 5ft nothing man syndrome.

a bit like the Man ure lot in more ways than one. live in Surrey, only sing when they are winning and spit the dummy out when things go against them. biggrin.png

agree with you about Stoke smokes, but i dare say you will be cheering on Wigan in the not to distant future. tongue.png

sad thing is i don't want them to go down. much prefer a " team " and i use the word loosely like Stoke to go down.

• Like 1

^ oi spuds !

>^ oi spuds !

nah, Chelsea are just a small club that just got lucky and now thinks its a big club. that will soon go back to being a small club once the owner gets bored of playing with his little toy.

as for the so called fans who have all of a sudden tripled in the last 10 years or so rolleyes.gif, they are just a bunch of tossers. kind of like the type that have got annoying 5ft nothing man syndrome.

a bit like the Man ure lot in more ways than one. live in Surrey, only sing when they are winning and spit the dummy out when things go against them. biggrin.png

agree with you about Stoke smokes, but i dare say you will be cheering on Wigan in the not to distant future. tongue.png

sad thing is i don't want them to go down. much prefer a " team " and i use the word loosely like Stoke to go down.

laugh.pngclap2.gif

I'm the only nervous nelly on this thread so quit the generalisations.

At least I'm consistently doom-laden. I don't think we'll make it, never have this season. You Spuds are up one week, depth of despair... its all Levvy's fault ... next week, largely because you hate Chelsea so much you can't see their obvious player quality relative to us two. It's laughable watching your emotional roller coaster!

biggrin.png

PS We will beat Wigan. Its the Battle of St James that I'm not looking forward to.

Well at least I can stay off the beer until Wednesday, but what a belter that game is going to be now.

All banana skins:

Arsenal: Wigan (H), Broon Ales (A) could both be relegation battles for the opposition.

Tiny totts: Chelsea (A), Stoke (A), Sunderland (H) as of now Stoke and Sunderland can still be dragged into it.

Chelski: Tiny totts (H), Villa (A), Everton (H) (and Benfica to play in the interim). Villa away in

I don't like it, but I think it's going to go to the last day.

Going to have to find one of those pubs with three different decoders.

biggrin.png

Wow, as it stands everyone from Swansea down is not mathematically safe.

Every game seems to be a biggie:

Sunderland vs Stoke tonight.

Wigan vs Swansea tomorrow (and Man City vs WBA)

Chelski vs the tiny totts Wednesday.

When will I get some f***ng sleep? biggrin.png

Too bleadin right there Smokie, though I share other's opinions (was it Chicog or Tigerfish) that a year of obvious failure might be in the long term interests of our club. Yeah yeah, getting the excuses in early.

I wont be fretting so much if Wednesday night runs to formlaugh.png. If you do lose, we can maybe afford to give the Toon army a helping hand of a point.

Come on you Latics (tonight)

Edited by SantiSuk

So the task for Arsenal is laid out.

Beat Wigan, who will have ears on other results and could be doomed by half time.

Then beat Newcastle who we'll have saved by beating Wigan.

Simple as. Now get out there and do it!

Easier said than done, but this is what the arse end of the season is all about.

• Like 1

I'll rescue this joke of a thread from the precipice of the second page yet again....biggrin.png

Be good to see Wigan turn in another performance like that on Tuesday.....they should have a bit more confidence anyway.

McManaman had a blinder don't ya reckon? smile.png

This thread is generally empty, bit like Arsenals trophy cabinet in recent years.

:whistling: Ahhh.....its the toad....:P

:rolleyes:

How many years is it now....?

I think Wigan have won more trophies in the last 8 years :-)

• Like 1

This thread is generally empty, bit like Arsenals trophy cabinet in recent years.

whistling.gif Ahhh.....its the toad....tongue.png

rolleyes.gif

Brilliant. clap2.gif

partytime2.gif

whistling.gif Ahhh.....its the toad....tongue.png

rolleyes.gif

nah, you don't say smokes and there's me thinking it was Thaksin and sir red noses love child !

Edited by tigerfish

Bit like the content of your usually miserable negative posts then mate.

As I said elsewhere, many congrats to Wigan. As long as Arsenal hold their nerve Wigan will be a spent force by half time after a gruelling match and a day of hard partying.

Good chance we take the CL spot on Tuesday I'd say. Am I worried ...? Does this face look worried ..?

Never thought I'd hear me say it but, Come on Stoke

None of you lot here I notice.

Too busy looking for the Andrex.....laugh.png

bring it on !

want another bet like last season ?

wheres your bottle ? wink.png

Arsene Wenger doing a Barnes Wallis impression with his water bottle on Tuesday night is 1/3 on with Ladbrokes I hear. smile.png

As I said elsewhere, many congrats to Wigan. As long as Arsenal hold their nerve Wigan will be a spent force by half time after a gruelling match and a day of hard partying.

Good chance we take the CL spot on Tuesday I'd say. Am I worried ...? Does this face look worried ..?

Never thought I'd hear me say it but, Come on Stoke

Yer gonna get humped Santi.....biggrin.png

:whistling: Ahhh.....its the toad....:P

:rolleyes:

Wigan have won more FA Cups than United in the last decade as well.

I thought Mig would have beaten me to that.

Bit like the content of your usually miserable negative posts then mate.

I do my best to be miserable and negative

• Like 1

Mig is watching.....

And keeping score

At least a couple of people are in trouble. Serious trouble

Anyway, Tuesday. Bring it on!! Miggie is never afraid. Neither is our team :D

Mig is watching.....And keeping scoreAt least a couple of people are in trouble. Serious troubleAnyway, Tuesday. Bring it on!! Miggie is never afraid. Neither is our team :D

So will Wener be off to City, to follow most of his old players?

Mig is watching.....And keeping scoreAt least a couple of people are in trouble. Serious troubleAnyway, Tuesday. Bring it on!! Miggie is never afraid. Neither is our team biggrin.png

Who's Wener? Some Austrian bloke?

Mig is watching.....And keeping scoreAt least a couple of people are in trouble. Serious troubleAnyway, Tuesday. Bring it on!! Miggie is never afraid. Neither is our team :D

Who's Wener? Some Austrian bloke?

He's a bit like Wiener