Arsenal

MiG16

Entertaining game. Kudos to the Gunners for the fightback. I'm glad to see Wenger with a trophy, if for no other reason than to take one annoying sound bite away from the media.

Yep. Generosity is clearly not your strong suit is it little dog.

You prefer to veil your congratulations with a dig elsewhere.

Schadenfreude extraordinaire.

Don't think Hull not nearly enough credit for their effort against Arsenal.Made up of rejects from their parent clubs like Livermore and Hutchinson

together with players that have been with Hull for a while and throw in Jelavic and Long being cup tied it was a truly outstanding effort. In the dying seconds Wenger would have had his heart in his mouth when that cross drifted across their goal. If it had gone to penalties it would have been a lottery.

Hull simply ran out of petrol but Steve Bruce has given them a huge lift in morale and is only a couple of players short of a team that will be very hard to beat next year.

I do hope that during the summer Brucie can do something about that increasing waistline though,less pies and more exercise !

Hopefully the little turd will do a cruciate, first game next seasonsmile.png

He's one of the more unlikeable players in the EPL ,don't see any redeeming features at all and I have tried

• Like 2

He's one of the more unlikeable players in the EPL ,don't see any redeeming features at all and I have tried

Nah, I don't think you have.

I'm just waiting to read that he got smashed up outside a nightclub somewhere, probably while smoking a fag !

Don't think Hull not nearly enough credit for their effort against Arsenal.Made up of rejects from their parent clubs like Livermore and Hutchinson

together with players that have been with Hull for a while and throw in Jelavic and Long being cup tied it was a truly outstanding effort. In the dying seconds Wenger would have had his heart in his mouth when that cross drifted across their goal. If it had gone to penalties it would have been a lottery.

Hull simply ran out of petrol but Steve Bruce has given them a huge lift in morale and is only a couple of players short of a team that will be very hard to beat next year.

I do hope that during the summer Brucie can do something about that increasing waistline though,less pies and more exercise !

If you meant Huddlestone then Hull is his parent club thumbsup.gif

Am staying in a hotel 1km away from the Arsenal official store at Finsbury Park (can see The Emirates from my hotel window!) if you want something official and over-priced bringing back this weekend!

My orders interestingly tend to be from local Thai Arsenal fans, rather than Brits. God knows where Isaan village guys get 3k baht from to buy authentic football shirts. They have always come up with the cash in the past too. OK - thinking about it I have two guesses, girls (serially rented wives*) or drugsfacepalm.gif

* Just joking - I know this is a popular myth on ThaiV, but have never seen wife pimping in operation in my community. Single formerly married girls going on serial holidays in Thailand and to falangland - yes

Am staying in a hotel 1km away from the Arsenal official store at Finsbury Park (can see The Emirates from my hotel window!) if you want something official and over-priced bringing back this weekend!

My orders interestingly tend to be from local Thai Arsenal fans, rather than Brits. God knows where Isaan village guys get 3k baht from to buy authentic football shirts. They have always come up with the cash in the past too. OK - thinking about it I have two guesses, girls (serially rented wives*) or drugsfacepalm.gif

* Just joking - I know this is a popular myth on ThaiV, but have never seen wife pimping in operation in my community. Single formerly married girls going on serial holidays in Thailand and to falangland - yes

Can you bring me back a little Jacky Wilshire cigarette lighter, please.

• Like 2

Unfortunately had to bite hard (in the interests of supporting British exports) and buy a Liverpool first team shirt and an England World Cup shirt today - both official and both with Gerrard printed on them. Total cost 125 quid at JD Sports. Wonder if my wife's Bangkok Thai friend (ex boyfriend?) is still creditworthy post-coupw00t.gif . I'm not wearing them if he reneges!

Annoyingly, Pool's 2013/14 shirts are already on sale. The Arsenal shop says "Arsenal 2012/13 shirts - still stirring the emotions". No point in replacing my Arsenal shirts then - bought at ...... border market for ...... (details removed to comply with ThaiV policy). Suffice to say just a little bit less than 65 quid each!

Ann knows how to wind me up - commenting on how much she liked the shade of blue that Chelsea use - have to agree, but I'm not taking her shopping for footy shirts again.

Edited by SantiSuk

Unfortunately had to bite hard (in the interests of supporting British exports) and buy a Liverpool first team shirt and an England World Cup shirt today - both official and both with Gerrard printed on them. Total cost 125 quid at JD Sports. Wonder if my wife's Bangkok Thai friend (ex boyfriend?) is still creditworthy post-coupw00t.gif . I'm not wearing them if he reneges!

Annoyingly, Pool's 2013/14 shirts are already on sale. The Arsenal shop says "Arsenal 2012/13 shirts - still stirring the emotions". No point in replacing my Arsenal shirts then - bought at ...... border market for ...... (details removed to comply with ThaiV policy). Suffice to say just a little bit less than 65 quid each!

Ann knows how to wind me up - commenting on how much she liked the shade of blue that Chelsea use - have to agree, but I'm not taking her shopping for footy shirts again.

A woman with taste obviously.

smile.png

(CL Final next season between Arsenal and Chelsea would suit me fine. Splash the cash Mr Wenger, and we play top class football. thumbsup.gif . Lord Harris of Peckham smile.png says he is tired of finishing 4th. He who dares Rodney, he who dares....)

A woman with taste obviously.

smile.png

(CL Final next season between Arsenal and Chelsea would suit me fine. Splash the cash Mr Wenger, and we play top class football. thumbsup.gif . Lord Harris of Peckham smile.png says he is tired of finishing 4th. He who dares Rodney, he who dares....)

I think he is the Director who recently said the the board and owner places so much trust in Wenger that no-one second guesses him on any transfer or signing issues and just lets him get on with everything - complete trust.

No chance we get to the CL final IMO. Have to say that as a former management consultant the Arsenal board is a completely 'intercoursed-up' construction. The idea of allowing your operations director to take all decisions of significance in the club without any checks and balances makes me shake my head in disbelief. OK you all will no doubt say what the hell did management consultants ever know about anything. Lets wait and see - I say that the new Wenger-reborn era for Arsenal is going to end in tears. Quite likely that there will be chanting "Wenger out" again by the end of the year. For starters - just because he has been given 70 mill to play with does not mean he is going to spend it all and it certainly does not mean he will spend it all wisely. No doubt the 2014/15 excuses are already being formed in the minds of those involved in owning and supposedly managing Arsenal

On the other hand my strategy of pessimism (which is honestly held) seems to work pretty well for the Arsenalsmile.png. It's also fair comment that many football clubs ultimately have their fate in the sole hands of complete numpties who have far less clue about football than Wenger. Talking about Chelsea and their like, not

Cardiff.

Rant over - I've finished that nice bottle of Sauvignon nowtongue.png (back to Thailand and Beer Lee-oh tomorrow if the squaddies will let me in)

No chance we get to the CL final IMO. Have to say that as a former management consultant the Arsenal board is a completely 'intercoursed-up' construction. The idea of allowing your operations director to take all decisions of significance in the club without any checks and balances makes me shake my head in disbelief. OK you all will no doubt say what the hell did management consultants ever know about anything. Lets wait and see - I say that the new Wenger-reborn era for Arsenal is going to end in tears. Quite likely that there will be chanting "Wenger out" again by the end of the year. For starters - just because he has been given 70 mill to play with does not mean he is going to spend it all and it certainly does not mean he will spend it all wisely. No doubt the 2014/15 excuses are already being formed in the minds of those involved in owning and supposedly managing Arsenal

We've just got 4th place and won a trophy.

Can you stop your <deleted> whinging until after the world cup!