Arsenal

MiG16

Depending on when that picture was taken, Wenger will or will not be unamused.

Might even ship him out of they get Khedira.

This is why Wenger is reluctant to spend big money on English players - thick as sh*t!

• Like 1

I predict a metatarsal foot injury, caused by wife closing door rapidly on foot!

Is Arsene losing his grip on discipline? I think he might have offloaded Giroud this Summer had it been 10 years ago.

I predict a metatarsal foot injury, caused by wife closing door rapidly on foot!

Is Arsene losing his grip on discipline? I think he might have offloaded Giroud this Summer had it been 10 years ago.

Wilshere is not only a clod but also lacking in grey matter. I'm surprised that Wenger hasn't sent him packing but then Wenger has that granddaddy allegiance persona thing. What do you think Wilshere would fetch ? He has some talent but has always struck me as vastly overrated, and given his apparent lack of commitment to improving what can be expected of him ?

This is why Wenger is reluctant to spend big money on English players - thick as sh*t!

Wilshire is an overated sick note and seems like a complete tool.

Khedira would be an excellent signing as you know and it would appear that he's out of favor with Ancelotti.

• Like 1

Wilshire is an overated sick note and seems like a complete tool.

Khedira would be an excellent signing as you know and it would appear that he's out of favor with Ancelotti.

His passing his good but unfortunately he cannot time tackles and that's one of the reasons the bloke gets himself injured so often.

And he has a bit of a temper which leads him to jump in stupidly far too often. I'd be surprised if he starts more than a handful of games this season, may well find himself doing the midfield clogging job against the Burnleys and Stokes.

Wilshire has an attitude problem which has not gone unnoticed by opposition players who wind him up with ease ,his form has slipped to a point where he is not worth a place in the starting side.

Wenger should send him out on loan and whisper in his ear that you can come back when I see you have grown up. Far better than him sitting brooding on the bench.

Sky News a couple of hours ago seemed to think that Kedhira is happening for Arsenal. Don't know whether Arsene has convinced him to lower his wage demand. I notice that the press in the last few days have commented that Ozil is on 130k a week (I said 140k previously on here, having read a Telegraph reference from last September).

Whatever Wilshire is worth it's less than it was a week ago, Jellydog. PR like that just defines a footballer as trouble and everyone starts looking at his downsides and forgets how he could terrify defences with his aggressive running (only a season ago?). Shape-up time for him or he'll become just another distant memory of players that might have been.

Arsenal are in a position to pay market rates now; the remaining debt is easily serviced and has no effect on resources; the 50m+ per annum extra we are getting from sponsorship deals this season can all go towards team.

Unless the Russian decides to go all Shaikh Yerbooty, there is no reason for Khedira to go to a miserable club like Chelski and play their particular brand of miserable football.

Plus our three German cabballeros and fellow international team mates have been working on him for the last week or so.

I doubt Schurrle has the same clout, and he looks like Wallace.

andre-schurrle-4.jpgWallace_and_gromit.jpg

Edited by Chicog

Wenger needs to dump Wilshere out on loan or totally, and get Khedira in.

Up to Wenger's man management skills to sort out the wage disparity thing.

Arsenal have got the money to get round this by the sound of what posters are saying.

Otherwise they'll find some rich bstrd meeting Khedira's demands and Arsenal will miss out.

Mesut Özil
Athlete · 22,087,603 Likes
· 19 hrs · Edited ·

dear fans,
prior to the ‪#‎WorldCup‬ I supported the surgery of eleven sick children. since the victory of the #WorldCup is not only due to eleven players but to our whole team, I will now raise the number to 23. this is my personal thank-you for the hospitality of the people of Brazil. ‪#‎Bigshoe‬ ‪#‎Brasil2014‬
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeJuYHInwl4
http://www.bigshoe.info/en/helfen-2/

...See More

Mathieu Debuchy: Defender joins Arsenal from Newcastle

Arsenal have completed the signing of right-back Mathieu Debuchy from Newcastle for an undisclosed fee.

The 28-year-old has agreed a long-term contract with the Gunners after ending an 18-month spell at St James' Park.

Debuchy has 25 international caps for France and represented his country at this summer's World Cup in Brazil.

"He is a quality defender who has good Premier League experience and I'm confident he will fit in very well with us," said Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.

"He has shown he can perform at the highest level with his club sides and also for France."

ctd http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28358063

What about the Arteta position Chic? Top class DFM or BTBM as much a priority as the striker addition was IMO.

I see that Kedhira's agent is reportedly saying that there has been zilch contact from Arsenal or Chelsea. I would have thought that the guy has to be on the move with the arrival of Tony Kroos at Real. If Kedhira couldn't get much game time last season then he's going to get even less next. With one year left on his contract at Real, something has to give.

Keeper (experienced older guy) should be much easier to find.

• Like 1