Arsenal

MiG16

Champions League

Arsenal 4:1 AZ Alkmaar,

by 80th minute we were leading 4 nil and I hoped it would stay at that but somehow Alkmaar got a goal in (coincidentally a few seconds later I saw Liverpool score on the other screen)

had to watch this one on livestreaming GRRRR and for some reason the volume wouldnt load. how annoying. so was watching Arsenal, but listing to Liverpool game commentary

That must have been tough, one minute you are 4-1 up and the next you are all square at 1. :)

Did you follow the instructions that my drinking buddy gave you last night??

I had used that site previously for live streaming, and it worked fine

somehow the other night I just couldnt get the volume happening.

but later realised I should have tried with IE rather than firefox. these advance browsers tend to not do so well with some video/livestreaming things.

katana - yes sopcast was one of the programs needed, but I tried TVU and pplay I think.......

but anyhow :) did I mention?

Arsenal 4:1 Alkmaar :D

Van Persie out for 6 weeks after an ankle injury playing for Holland. :)

Seems it happens every year....if they could only keep VP and Fabregas fit for a whole season they could be contenders.

Sorry to say I think this injury will hinder Arsenal's title challenge now. :D

He was in such great form

Shame that

now now TP

I wouldnt say that just yet :)

while van Persie is one of my fav (he is after all Dutch and Bergkhamp's protege), but I have to say that there are games when you hardly see much of him, yet we have gone on to win those games

so :D

by the way.... some beauty on this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGpLh7FKWo

Van persie is hit and miss,blows hot and cold.Ok he has scored a good number of goals already this season but i dont think he will keep it up,not like the mighty TORRES TORRES :D

What are you on about ?

TORRES spends more time on the physio's couch than any other "Top Four Club" striker. (Sorry I was incorrect to say "Top Four" this year :D )

Also it is quite obvious VP won't keep up his scoring record if he ain't playing :D

Sorry MiG I did not mean to write you off, as you know I am a big fan of Arsenal's playing style, and you have avereraged 3 goals a game this season which is outstanding, it's just that I see it happeneing year after year, and he and CF have such a great partnership going that I just can't see it happening now especially when Chelsea also have some fantastic players and Joe Cole coming back.

I'd love nothing more than to be wrong :)

Hello everyone. Arsenal supporter here. Been supporting since Bergkamp days. Hi Miss Mig. Now a bit about the loss to Sunderland. I know... It's too painful to bear, but we'll bounce back. However, it's a bit of concern that we couldn't score a goal against them. But i believe this is just a small bump on the road. Arsenal will be ready for Chelsea. The Blues are gonna get some football lessons come match day. Hehehe...

Hello everyone. Arsenal supporter here. Been supporting since Bergkamp days. Hi Miss Mig. Now a bit about the loss to Sunderland. I know... It's too painful to bear, but we'll bounce back. However, it's a bit of concern that we couldn't score a goal against them. But i believe this is just a small bump on the road. Arsenal will be ready for Chelsea. The Blues are gonna get some football lessons come match day. Hehehe...

Hi Hazri, I see you and Migsy have the same tastes in Bergs and Arsenal.

I will pass along your regards to her as she is rarely seen on here after a loss. :)

ello Hazri :D

ignore the above sour grape will you :D

PS> I dont need to come in to update Arsenal thread after we have lost, cos usually some sour grape(s) would have done it for me :)

ello Hazri :D

ignore the above sour grape will you :D

PS> I dont need to come in to update Arsenal thread after we have lost, cos usually some sour grape(s) would have done it for me :)

yea migsy, but you lost two days ago. Plenty of time for you take it like a man and admit defeat. :D Guess you can't have your chocolate cake and eat it three. :D

Well... I'm not too worried about this loss. It's still early in the season. Even MU fumbled a bit. Hehehe... But there's only one club who's ever won the EPL unbeaten. We may not be unbeaten now, but it's sure not easy to beat us. Henry said he's forever a Gunner. Never heard other players have the same feelings about their former clubs. Miss Mig, i'm with you all the way. Arsenal forever!!

Well... I'm not too worried about this loss. It's still early in the season. Even MU fumbled a bit. Hehehe... But there's only one club who's ever won the EPL unbeaten. We may not be unbeaten now, but it's sure not easy to beat us. Henry said he's forever a Gunner. Never heard other players have the same feelings about their former clubs. Miss Mig, i'm with you all the way. Arsenal forever!!

You were unbeaten this season previous to Sunderland? Never heard of other players have the same feeling about their former clubs?

Yup, we're not unbeaten now coz we've already lost prior to Sunderland. And about Henry, i just admire his spirit to make such a claim when he's actually playing for a different club. Sorry i can't put a long post here. I'm posting from my phone. I can't even quote a reply... Sheesh... I can't even put a smiley either.... double sheesh...

Yup, we're not unbeaten now coz we've already lost prior to Sunderland. And about Henry, i just admire his spirit to make such a claim when he's actually playing for a different club. Sorry i can't put a long post here. I'm posting from my phone. I can't even quote a reply... Sheesh... I can't even put a smiley either.... double sheesh...

for the smiley type colon then )

cheers

But there's only one club who's ever won the EPL unbeaten.

some info for James :)

2003/2004 season

Premier league champion. unbeaten in all 38 games

the unbeaten run continued for 49 games. the longest in English football games ever

Im sure lots of people will be more than happy to tell you who ended that run :D

But there's only one club who's ever won the EPL unbeaten.

some info for James :)

2003/2004 season

Premier league champion. unbeaten in all 38 games

the unbeaten run continued for 49 games. the longest in English football games ever

Im sure lots of people will be more than happy to tell you who ended that run :D

We did I believe, RVN scored the winner I think but that was almost a decade ago.

That's why i always feel aggravated when talking about football with MU supporters. But you're an exception James. You're one of the good guys. If you ever think of changing team in the future, we'll accept you with open arms, right Miss Mig? :)

That's why i always feel aggravated when talking about football with MU supporters. But you're an exception James. You're one of the good guys. If you ever think of changing team in the future, we'll accept you with open arms, right Miss Mig? :D

Well Sami Hamsri :) , you have a bigger chance of me shaving my ass and learning to walk backwards but we can hope.

Here's hoping :) . But to tell you the truth i always enjoyed watching Arsenal play MU. Can't remember a dull moment when watching them play each other. Hope the new owner won't give The Prof a hard time though.

I thought I read The Prof would walk if that guy gains control?

we'll accept you with open arms, right Miss Mig? :D

no offense to anyone :)

but Id rather be the lone Arsenal supporter and continue talking to myself for the next 4 years :D

we'll accept you with open arms, right Miss Mig? :D

no offense to anyone :)

but Id rather be the lone Arsenal supporter and continue talking to myself for the next 4 years :D

:D That's the first sign of madness Mig