"If you send us back to Russia we're dead!" - sex trainer couple fear retribution from oligarch

webfact

8 hours ago, NanLaew said:

That's only if you believe their pathetic covering-all-bases-and-contingencies line of BS.

Thank you for stating the obvious.  Thats it in a nut shell.  These rat-bags running some scam, that purportedly is "teaching" losers about sex, gets busted then they squeal like piggies about their "mistreatment"... then as if on cue there are the "allegations" of murky and mysterious video "evidence"... that they say they have in their possession that will she'd some rose colored light on all the gloom about oligarchs, putin, trump... heck!... Maybe even UFO'S and Area 51 for the love of all that's holy!!!   Why this gold-digging scheming whore would set up an Academy in Southeast Asia and cling to her delusion narratives is beyond me.  Unless, of course, it's all about her narcissistic 15 minutes of fame and the MONEY.

10 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Your analysis is totally flawed. No Russians voted. It was Julian Assange who exposed info regarding HC. This info was correct not lies.

You keep blaming the wrong people.

Poor analysis and flawed thinking.

HC was the wrong candidate.

It's exactly delusions together with lack of Insight and reality denials  that make the impossible possible......:coffee1:

5 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

It is a FACT that the tower meeting happened. It is a fact that they offered the Trump campaign damaging information on Hillary Clinton. It's a fact because the public has seen the emails. It's clear as day. It is also a fact that the investigation was initiated by a PapaD drunken conversation where he mentioned the Hillary and the emails before the public knew any of this. The Stone twitter messages are a fact. Julian Assange posted the information, but it was information which had been obtained by Russia. Those are facts. It is also a fact that Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, Don Jr. took that tower meeting after the emails offering them damaging information on Hillary Clinton. It is a fact that when the information came out he gave a misleading statement that the meeting was about adoptions. 

Those aren't lies. Those aren't incorrect statements. Those are facts. If anyone wants to dispute those facts, come with it. But don't come at me with your straw man arguments. 

And nobody has ever said Russians voted. You keep inserting that useless bit of information into your posts. 

Name 5 people who changed their votes.

And officials meet officials ALL THE TIME.

Your analysis is CNN level. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

It is a FACT that the tower meeting happened. It is a fact that they offered the Trump campaign damaging information on Hillary Clinton. It's a fact because the public has seen the emails. It's clear as day. It is also a fact that the investigation was initiated by a PapaD drunken conversation where he mentioned the Hillary and the emails before the public knew any of this. The Stone twitter messages are a fact. Julian Assange posted the information, but it was information which had been obtained by Russia. Those are facts. It is also a fact that Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, Don Jr. took that tower meeting after the emails offering them damaging information on Hillary Clinton. It is a fact that when the information came out he gave a misleading statement that the meeting was about adoptions. 

Those aren't lies. Those aren't incorrect statements. Those are facts. If anyone wants to dispute those facts, come with it. But don't come at me with your straw man arguments. 

And nobody has ever said Russians voted. You keep inserting that useless bit of information into your posts. 

Well said as it is both undeniable and correct, BUT unfortunately you seems to throw Pearls to Pigs...:coffee1:

2 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Well said as it is both undeniable and correct, BUT unfortunately you seems to throw Pearls to Pigs...:coffee1:

Name 5 people who changed their vote.

If you can't then apologise for telling lies.

2 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Ok go run 100m in 5 secs. Good luck.

Should I "go" or should I "run"? - a small but significant difference...:coffee1:

9 hours ago, baboon said:

I am afraid they have chosen entirely the wrong country to appeal to for help. No sh!ts given in Thailand whether or not they will be sent back to their deaths, as they will soon find out...

Good point.  Methinks they should have sent an appeal to a Scandinavian country.  No kidding.  Sweden, for example, takes in political refugees with little vetting.  Maybe it's not too late. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Name 5 people who changed their vote. If you can't then apologise for telling lies.

How about 5 million.

My daughter, who is left of left, and worked for Bernie Sander's campaign, was sucked in to believing by the Anti-HRC lies - perpetrated by Russkies, Trumpists, and other right-wingers.

If hard-left liberals were sucked into believe HRC was a witch, then that's indicative of a lot of votes going to Trump which wouldn't have ordinarily, if not for the intense and lying hate-campaign against HRC.  Right wingers are more gullible than lefties.   Heck, they believed, for at least 5 long years, that Obama was a Kenyan Muslim.   

Anyone wanting to know details of how ugly Republican dirty tricksters can get, should go watch the short new movie called, "Get Me Roger Stone."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, tweedledee2 said:

Myself I do not personally know and have never heard anyone publicly stated "I was going to vote for Clinton, but voted for Trump instead. I didn't want to but Russia changed my mind and made me do it".

When a gullible group of people are fed heaps of info which plays into their prejudices, it has an affect on their thinking.  You're asking for a person who said a particular thing. People have deep set prejudices and biases (sometimes built up over years) and can't specify where that bias was born.   If somebody hates blacks, can they say precisely when that thought first entered their mind?  

Russian agents, in concert with right wing Americans like Roger Stone, waged an intense campaign to influence the thinking of American voters.  It worked!  I can get into a lot more detail, but I'd have to then write a book.  .....and new chapters are being written each week.

I wasn't influenced by the Russian' and right-wingers' ugly campaign of lies.  Instead, I gauged the candidates by what they had done in their lives, and how they had lived their lives.  In every way, HRC was head and shoulders above Trump.  Again, I could elaborate, but it's water under the bridge.  American got its Mussolini.  Now Americans are trying to get him and all his very flawed people out of D.C.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ttrd said:

Her Botox lips gives her an apperance similar to a fish gasping for air - maybe not so strange taken into consideration her fishy business....:coffee1:

Do you prefer Men, your Post seems Fishy to me, just askin.

• Like 1

Little point in lying to avoid deportation to Russia, that strategy would not work. She clearly is acquainted with the Oligarch Deripraska, and she's clever enough to know that the CIA would work out very quickly how credible her claims are ... so her claims might indeed be credible ... and the CIA are no fans of Trump, so they might just follow up on her story.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Anyone wanting to know details of how ugly Republican dirty tricksters can get, should go watch the short new movie called, "Get Me Roger Stone."

And democrats are not better 

I not American and very happy for that 

America is a big country and could only mannish to find this two candidates trump and Clinton it just shows to the world you are a weak country 

But this tread is about the Russian sex teacher 555

Next president is Paris Hilton meaby 

Democrats are worse. Never have I seen such sore losers clutch at every straw. They can't even name 1 person who changed their vote.

If the Democrats were a football team they would never win a premiership with such blame shifting and total lack of accountability.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

And democrats are not better 

I not American and very happy for that 

America is a big country and could only mannish to find this two candidates trump and Clinton it just shows to the world you are a weak country 

But this tread is about the Russian sex teacher 555

Next president is Paris Hilton meaby 

Clinton would have made a good president.  It sounds like you believed the hate-campaign perpetrated by the Russkies and right-wing dirty tricksters.   As i wrote earlier, it was a very successful campaign.  I hope you see clear.  Anyone who takes an objective view of what HRC did in her decades of public service will see she was a very decent public servant.  Now, compare that with what Trump was doing during those same decades......

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Acemaker said:

Do you prefer Men, your Post seems Fishy to me, just askin.

If so I would have used the term "crab"....:coffee1:

"was a very successful campaign."

It was terrible. She lost all 3 debates. Internet polls showed that. CNN lied.

She acted like she couldn't lose - 1st rule of battle is never underestimate your opponent.

I'd give her 1/10.

Trump got crowds 10x her size to speeches.

His campaign 8/10.

Had a million enemies and still won.

What a win. Best win in 50 years.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1