Bali Hai to charge for parking after redevelopment

Rimmer

Bali Hai to charge for parking after redevelopment

image.png

PATTAYA:--Bali Hai Pier plans to start charging for parking after its second phase of redevelopment is complete.

Mayor Anan Charoen­chasri chaired another meeting on renovation of the South Pattaya jetty Feb. 15, talking both about Phase 2 of the project begun before last year’s International Fleet Review and normal maintenance that should – but generally wasn’t – performed on the pier.

Officials said in December that a consultant had been hired to draft a project plan that would encompass the pier itself and surrounding property, including the failed Pattaya marina.

The only new development mentioned at the most-recent meeting was the plan to begin charging those parking in the pier’s main parking area. Revenue will be used to fund upkeep.

Read more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/bali-hai-charge-parking-redevelopment-203454

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-03-02

yes I was also hoping the parasailing tour bus chaos would ''F .R.O '',but no one wants it,they tried jomtiem and they managed to dump it onto bali pier then it returned to beach rd/freeway...im afraid it will be here in pattaya until every single Chinese and indian tourist has had their free parasail...4 billion give or take

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:30 PM, champers said:

What is worth seeing/doing at Bali Hai that would necessitate someone taking a car there?

Am I missing something?

??????????????

People take the ferry to Larn from there, and if they have a car they may consider it easier to drive to Bali Hi than go on public transport.

I thought you knew that.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

42 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

??????????????

People take the ferry to Larn from there, and if they have a car they may consider it easier to drive to Bali Hi than go on public transport.

I thought you knew that.

Do many Thais catch the ferry to Koh Larn? I thought they were full of Chinese. 

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:10 PM, champers said:

Do many Thais catch the ferry to Koh Larn? I thought they were full of Chinese. 

I think the Chinese mainly go on the speedboats. When I went to Larn, the ferry was full of Thais and Russians. The speedboats were all full of Chinese.

Pattaya is full of expats that have cars and may want to spend the day at Larn.