Man killed in road accident, body dragged 25 km away

rooster59

1 hour ago, Happyman58 said:

They dont care because they believe it is fate when you die on the roads

..i had a small buzz-box bearing down on me a few nights ago with green headlights and orange driving lights..thought i was about to be attacked by some alien craft..then again it probably was.

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why on earth would you quote me?

Bit silly as i never mentioned the bicycle in my post,please read my post correctly next time.

..what !..Im quoting an excerpt from the original OP...just shows how bad and inaccurate the reporting is.

Edited by tandor

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Why on earth would you quote me?

Bit silly as i never mentioned the bicycle in my post,please read my post correctly next time.

..well mate you seem to be getting all upset about a grossly inaccurate report...Im not silly and secondly i will post what i wish to post as long as I stay in the guidelines of TV..everything i post is always relative to the original OP.

Unbelievable!!! There is something starkly wrong with country and specifically its people, when you hear such a downbeat arbitrary reported incident like this been given the soapy water treatment. This would be Huge news in any civilised country reported by civilised people!! I suggest that most foreigners reaction in this matter is also.. Uncivilised maybe they just been living in a cesspool world too long!!

RIP to the innocent cyclist!!

There are lots of European and American tourists who happily ride their bicycle in Chiang Mai. Oblivious to the danger instead of taking public transport.

Chiang Mai is a big city not suitable for cyclists! Wake up!

Edited by EricTh

11 minutes ago, EricTh said:

There are lots of European and American tourists who happily ride their bicycle in Chiang Mai. Oblivious to the danger instead of taking public transport.

Chiang Mai is a big city not suitable for cyclists! Wake up!

LM<deleted>AO...

• Like 1

Leaving alone the driver. Maybe I am wrong, but this bike has no lamp at all. In my experience, it is quite common in Thailand with push pedal bikes, bikes and cows. This latest in the inner line opposite to the  traffic is the best.

R.I.P old man