How Do You Know When A Thai Girl Really Likes You

I have come to the conclusion that 'love' in the male's case, is a chemical compound pumped into the brain at the sight a pretty face, long pair of shapely legs, or a large set of jugs... The compound gives his body a pleasureable 'tingly' feeling and destroys his logic.

In the case of the female, it is a different chemical compound pumped into her brain by the sight of money, gold watch, or mercedes giving her a pleasureable 'tingly' feeing all over her body and 'sharpens' her logic.  :o

Very good....and not too far from the truth!

I have come to the conclusion that 'love' in the male's case, is a chemical compound pumped into the brain at the sight a pretty face, long pair of shapely legs, or a large set of jugs... The compound gives his body a pleasureable 'tingly' feeling and destroys his logic.

In the case of the female, it is a different chemical compound pumped into her brain by the sight of money, gold watch, or mercedes giving her a pleasureable 'tingly' feeing all over her body and 'sharpens' her logic.  :o

I must say Ravisher, one of your best.

:D

Send her money? Give her money? Is she invalided?  Send the lazy bitch out to work.

Prostitutes (BG's) not a problem 500 baht and they will do anything.

Get real.

Yawn :o

Here we go again, another expert.

he's damned right...why should we have to work our arse off to support them :D

i can find tender love and care everyday if i need it form proper jobs working girls :D

God this is an old thread!!!

Why did this raise its ugly head again?

Anyway just for the record,

we are still together, no longer have any doubts, getting engaged in FEB 2005, she is applying for visa to come and live with me in the uk. :o

Send her money? Give her money? Is she invalided?  Send the lazy bitch out to work.

Get real.

i can find tender love and care everyday if i need it form proper jobs working girls :D

You're just as much of a <deleted> as he is then. :D

I really hope everything does work out fine for you in the end.

After reading this however, it inspired me to tell a story of one of the first girls (bar girl I mind you) that I ran into when I got to Thailand. She was very beautiful, very charming, and yes, very good in the sack. She wanted me to marry her after the second night. Long story short, after spending a few more days with her and realizing she could not be trusted, she let her guard down and started answering calls from the bed at about 2,3,4,5am in the morning, usually right after I "got my moneys worth". It was usually some bozo from America or England saying "Where are you? Do you still love me? I've thinking about you? I sent the money to your account? I'm trying to help out as much as possible?" and her replies were things like "I'm at home sleeping? Yes, I love you very much? Thank you? I'm thinking about you too?", blah, blah, blah. She must of had about 4-5 guys call while I was with her and I usually heard the conversations very well as I lie right next to her as she was talking. I was thinking "Who in the ###### actually falls for this crap?". You can make pretty good money in this country if you have a team of sugar daddies plus you're still working the nights. Well seasoned professionals to say the least. Of course, my relations with her were strictly business.

Again, hope all works out but as you might expect, I'm a bit skeptical. But maybe her ticket out of a life she doesn't really like, so I wish you the best.

Errr... in another thread, you have been ranting about how you have supported students and you sound very happy with it in there. Now, not happy here? :o

Edited by LovelyCutie

Get real.

Too right why should you work your arse off

Whats with the we? "working your arse off" to save a girl from working her arse off oh the irony.

I love my wife she loves me,(i know /she knows) she is the most delicate and wonderful being on this earth.Would she had married me if I had no money and came from Laos ? No way.Does she love our children and her mom more than she loves? Too right.

Would I had put as much effort in to the relationship had she been 30 kilo heavier - no way.Does she look fine on my arm - too right.

Whats my point - I haven't got one.I am blissfully happy I hope you too are soon Mr BIG SPUDS.

Errr... in another thread, you have been ranting about how you have supported students and you sound very happy with it in there. Now, not happy here? :o

if they are studying fine...and some of them work part-time as well :D

the point is that most of the so called sponsors are naive and most have not got a glue on what their gals are up to, possibly sponsored by others as well :D

so if they have to take care of the babies, kids, sick parents fine, does not mean they can just sit or their lazy bum and watch soapies on tv all day :D

Mr BigSpuds,

The alternative (better, but one that will cost you some money) is to retain the services of a Thai private eye and have the slueth check out the facts for you.

These guys are fully aquainted with all the methods. (you will need to give him a photograph)

Check out www.stickmanbangkok.com excellent site full of all sorts of info and he provides a 'secret sleuth' service that probably won't rip you off!

Edited by fisherd3

• 13 years later...

she puts money in your bank account every month and pays for the rent food ect . she never complains when  you play away from home . She never allows you do any house work  . she never complains  and is always happy . 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2004 at 11:29 AM, MadFranky said:

all this about giving girls "said" amount per month.. What do u do? Give her say 10k on the 25th of every month? 2.5 a week, every sunday? Or just dish it out when required, until the thresh hold is reached and say no more till the end of tha month? Or do the more organised make some sort of giro book?

Im not taking the piss or anything, just interested to know.. Coz in my experiance if ya dont specify tha length of string most of em bar girl or not will try taking the hole roll off ya :o

Always an allowance, keeps them under control or begging every day

• 3 weeks later...

Bar Girl priorities  1 Make sure farang has lots of money 2 Make sure Farang has assets 3 Make sure farang lives in western country to get out of Thailand 4 Pretend to love him till she gets what she wants 5 Give him lots of sex till she finds better 6 Pretend to be happy 7 Make sure he marries you so she can clean the guy out 7 make sure family are looked after 

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/14/2004 at 1:31 PM, BIG SPUDS said:

I send her £100 a month. She does not want me to send more. She says if i dont send lots of money, i can come back and see her quicker.

try not to send anything for 2-3 months and you will see what happens....