official thai elite website

I'm about to begin the application process for the thai elite visa.  There are 3 websites in google and they all look different (they don't redirect to a common website) with different phone numbers.  Can any existing members confirm which website they used?  Maybe there are 3 different resale outlets for the visa?  I'd like to use whichever one has been confirmed.

https://thailandelite.org/

https://thailandelite.com/#/

http://www.thai-elite.com/

An additional question, Jomtien immigration refused to give me a marriage visa extension because I live in a hotel, and they required the chanote and the id card of the hotel chain owner which she refused to grant.  Will I still need to file a tm-30 with the owner id card, etc. when staying long term with the thai elite visa?  Can anyone confirm that they are able to use the elite visa without showing id cards of hotel owners?

tia

Edited by tlock

could not get an extension because you lived in a hotel?  Gosh, I plan to get an 0, over 50 retirement thing, and I know I will be in a hotel or temporary place for quite a while.  Might do a condo after a few months of checking things out.  I know Thailand is paranoid about where the foreigner lives, but I would be in no hurry to settle on a place unless I had to. I don't want to go on long term semi retirement and then be stuck with noisy, horrible neighbors or a management company

9 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

could not get an extension because you lived in a hotel?  Gosh, I plan to get an 0, over 50 retirement thing, and I know I will be in a hotel or temporary place for quite a while.  Might do a condo after a few months of checking things out. 

For extension based upon retirement it would not be such a big problem as he had. Jomtien makes it difficult to apply for an extension based upon marriage.

• Like 1

with respect OP  i think your inquiry  about the elite visa is a bit of a knee jerk reaction

to being knocked back  for your initial visa/extention  you do know the about the massive financial requirement  differential  between the two ?? 

16 minutes ago, Lamkyong said:

with respect OP  i think your inquiry  about the elite visa is a bit of a knee jerk reaction

to being knocked back  for your initial visa/extention  you do know the about the massive financial requirement  differential  between the two ?? 

It's been a year and a half since getting knocked back, and i'm in the process of getting a divorce.  We ended up moving upcountry and had no issues with immigration in Issan, but a year up in Issan was enough to end the marriage, we were both bored senseless.  Now I'm facing the ugly prospect of getting a divorce and immediately being on overstay, so I'm trying to sort out an elite visa.  

Very expensive mistakes all around, but lesson learned.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, tlock said:

It's been a year and a half since getting knocked back, and i'm in the process of getting a divorce.  We ended up moving upcountry and had no issues with immigration in Issan, but a year up in Issan was enough to end the marriage, we were both bored senseless.  Now I'm facing the ugly prospect of getting a divorce and immediately being on overstay, so I'm trying to sort out an elite visa.  

Very expensive mistakes all around, but lesson learned.

ok done your home work good luck for the future

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jackdd said:

The sites under thailandelite.org www.thai-elite.com are most likely scam, so people should be advised to only pay money to anybody after confirming everything in their real office in Bangkok.

They are not a scam. They are agents who receive commissions. That said, I think it is better to deal direct with Thailand Elite rather than applying through an agent.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BritTim said:

They are not a scam. They are agents who receive commissions. That said, I think it is better to deal direct with Thailand Elite rather than applying through an agent.

How do you know that they are agents?

2 hours ago, jackdd said:

The sites under thailandelite.org www.thai-elite.com are most likely scam, so people should be advised to only pay money to anybody after confirming everything in their real office in Bangkok.

Good advice, yeah it's worth taking the time to go to BKK to make sure things are legit.  TIT.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

.com and .org are both official domains. It is a great program for those under 50 who do not qualify for other categories of visas. This one appears however to agents or middlemen, to be avoided. http://www.thai-elite.com/

The only official site is https://thailandelite.com/#/ 

The .org site does not have the same phone number as shown on the official site.

6 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

.com and .org are both official domains. It is a great program for those under 50 who do not qualify for other categories of visas. This one appears however to agents or middlemen, to be avoided. http://www.thai-elite.com/

https://thailandelite.org

Registrant Contact
Name: Max Meier
Organization: Private
Mailing Address: 3001 Rocky Point Drive East, Tampa FL 33607 US
Phone: +1.18135795400

Domain registered on a german name with an US address... looks kinda strange to me

And their forum with fake posts who are just questions that never got answered doesn't make it look any better.

How do you know that this is official?

Hmm sounds sketchy...I have used the service request form on the .org site and the expected vehicle showed up on time, everything as normal.

Where do the banner ads on Thaivisa link to? Usually I just email the customer contact centre . I don"t think I can post the address here but it is available on the website.  I'll stick to that from now I have not heard anything good about these agents, or any reason to apply through them. 

Edited by ChiangMaiLightning2143

6 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Hmm sounds sketchy...I have used the service request form on the .org site and the expected vehicle showed up on time, everything as normal.

Where do the banner ads on Thaivisa link to? Usually I just email the customer contact centre . I don"t think I can post the address here but it is available on the website.  I'll stick to that from now I have not heard anything good about these agents, or any reason to apply through them. 

If i would make such a site to scam people, i would forward all messages, so everything seems real and people think my site is real. But in the email with the payment information i would replace their payment details with mine.