Primary School Tutoring

There can be, although definitely harder if you aren't actually in a school. My school (British Curriculum) has in our contract that we can't tutor children from the school, but I know a few people that do on the quiet. 

I knew some people previously who were tutoring at 1000THB per hour per kid. One guy I used to work with had three or four kids at a time so he was making 3000 - 4000THB for basically a homework club. Great beer money. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2018 at 1:30 PM, BobbyL said:

There can be, although definitely harder if you aren't actually in a school. My school (British Curriculum) has in our contract that we can't tutor children from the school, but I know a few people that do on the quiet. 

I knew some people previously who were tutoring at 1000THB per hour per kid. One guy I used to work with had three or four kids at a time so he was making 3000 - 4000THB for basically a homework club. Great beer money. 

But that's not how you keep customers on the long run. The one guy was basically destroying his business by taking so much when tutoring a group. it's always cheaper than one on one. 

OP, as already mentioned it's difficult if you're not working at a school. It might be helpful to ask teachers you might know, or look for advertisements. 

Archived