Relationships and age differences, a personal case study

GoDucks

1 minute ago, GoDucks said:

and agian, if you had read the posts you would know she already told me that if we ever wanted to get married and her family wanted sinsot she would prefer not to marry or marry in secret.  She does not believe in any of that.

Hearsay isn't facts. I've never met you. Weird you are on here making 100 posts about it.

Go justify this to people face to face.

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

?

She's not living with you? For two years you've been seeing this girl, she's a student, where does she get her pocket money from? Does anybody believe this? I sure don't.

She has a part time job in an office.  And she lives with her family.

?

She's not living with you? For two years you've been seeing this girl, she's a student, where does she get her pocket money from? Does anybody believe this? I sure don't.

She lives with 9 people.

1 minute ago, Justfine said:

Hearsay isn't facts. I've never met you. Weird you are on here making 100 posts about it.

Go justify this to people face to face.

Going to go do something tonight.  Anyone wants to meet us both, you are welcome.  Maybe Khaosan soi 2 (if thats what its called--the one with smaller, quieter places).

17 minutes ago, Justfine said:

There is a massive power difference and a 56yo can easily hoodwink a 20yo on world issues and what's normal. Especially one from an inland looking nation.

As if any Thai woman gives one about 'world issues'.

Mind you, I think the Thais are right, who cares what the globalists are doing, I can't stop 'em.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

ahh, ..hope everything runs well on the trip. Just don't forget yer spare wheels tire will ya..it's gonna be a bumpy road i think...good luck to you

My history with relationships is normally like this:

1.  meet a girl who I think it perfect, and try very hard to start a relationship with her

2.  Once successful and after about 6 months I start to notice her faults and just figure they are things I just have to put up with.

With this girl, two years in and its great--maybe even better than when i first met her and started dating her.

This all may change tomorrow, but so far so good.

• Like 1

She has a part time job in an office.  And she lives with her family.

You crack me up GoDucks. You remind of Norland Lelandais, a guy that abducted a 9 year old girl, Maelys, at a wedding near Grenoble France last August. He had answers for everything too.

They found the girl's DNA on his dashboard. How did it get there? She climbed in his car momentarily. He had scratches on his arms? How did he get them? He was trimming raspberry bushes at his mother's house. CCTV traffic camera caught his car with what appeared to be the silhouette of a girl in the front seat? Was that the girl? No it wasn't. Where are the shorts he was wearing at the wedding? Oh, I spilled wine on them, and threw them away in a public trash can because I didn't want my mother to know I had been drinking. The morning after the kidnapping he was filmed doing a three hour top-to-bottom cleaning of his car at a local car wash. Why did you do such a thorough cleaning of your car? Oh, it's because I was planning to sell the car. Like I said, answers for everything. But nobody believed him because it didn't ring true. Finally, after the police found a micro speck of the girl's blood in the trunk of his car he confessed.

My point is that because your account of your relationship just doesn't ring true, and I think you are providing an almost fictious account of your relationship, there isn't much to be gained from reading any further what you have to say.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

You crack me up GoDucks. You remind of Norland Lelandais, a guy that abducted a 9 year old girl, Maelys, at a wedding near Grenoble France last August. He had answers for everything too.

They found the girl's DNA on his dashboard. How did it get there? She climbed in his car momentarily. He had scratches on his arms? How did he get them? He was trimming raspberry bushes at his mother's house. CCTV traffic camera caught his car with what appeared to be the silhouette of a girl in the front seat? Was that the girl? No it wasn't. Where are the shorts he was wearing at the wedding? Oh, I spilled wine on them, and threw them away in a public trash can because I didn't want my mother to know I had been drinking. The morning after the kidnapping he was filmed doing a three hour top-to-bottom cleaning of his car at a local car wash. Why did you do such a thorough cleaning of your car? Oh, it's because I was planning to sell the car. Like I said, answers for everything. But nobody believed him because it didn't ring true. Finally, after the police found a micro speck of the girl's blood in the trunk of his car he confessed.

My point is that because your account of your relationship just doesn't ring true, and I think you are providing an almost fictious account of your relationship, there isn't much to be gained from reading any further what you have to say.

HAHAH <deleted>?

HAHAHAHA

WHAT?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

wow, too much.

Yep, I am in a consensual and, as of today, happy relationship with a girl of legal age and that makes me JUST like some guy who abducted a 9-year-old girl.

I will be laughing over your post for hours.  Maybe even days.

Thanks.

PS: If I had made such an embarrassing post I would leave the thread immediately, too.  

But, again, I think you for the good laugh.

Edited by GoDucks

....there isn't much to be gained from reading any further what you have to say.

No one forcing any one of us. 

whether he is making it up is debatable. Whether he is a little cock blind, probably. But good luck to him. Make the most of it while it lasts and hopefully it lasts a long time. What has he got to lose? He's obviously enjoying it as most would. There may come a time when all the sceptics may be a little closer to home. If that happens he has a decision to make. Until then enjoy the (fit) ride. 

HAHAH <deleted>? HAHAHAHA WHAT? HAHAHAHAHAHA wow, too much. Yep, I am in a consensual and, as of today, happy relationship with a girl of legal age and that makes me JUST like some guy who abducted a 9-year-old girl. I will be laughing over your post for hours. Maybe even days.Thanks.

Please read my post more carefully. The similarity isn't because he abducted a 9-year old girl. The similarity is that your stories lack credibility.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gecko123 said:

Please read my post more carefully. The similarity isn't because he abducted a 9-year old girl. The similarity is that your stories lack credibility.

haha no use trying to justify that ridiculous post.  Too late.

I am still chuckling.

Thanks again.

4 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

HAHAH <deleted>?

HAHAHAHA

WHAT?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

wow, too much.

Yep, I am in a consensual and, as of today, happy relationship with a girl of legal age and that makes me JUST like some guy who abducted a 9-year-old girl.

I will be laughing over your post for hours.  Maybe even days.

Thanks.

PS: If I had made such an embarrassing post I would leave the thread immediately, too.  

But, again, I think you for the good laugh.

He's a stranger. Why would you laugh for days? Just weird. Whole story is made up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

You're beginning to embarrass yourself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

No one forcing any one of us. 

whether he is making it up is debatable. Whether he is a little cock blind, probably. But good luck to him. Make the most of it while it lasts and hopefully it lasts a long time. What has he got to lose? He's obviously enjoying it as most would. There may come a time when all the sceptics may be a little closer to home. If that happens he has a decision to make. Until then enjoy the (fit) ride. 

completely agree.  I doubt any of you know me.  I might be making it all up for all you know.  And things may all go south tomorrow.  Time will tell.

Now to go abduct a 9 year old... hahahahah

Funny stuff

haha no use trying to justify that ridiculous post.  Too late.

I am still chuckling.

Thanks again.

You're welcome. Hope you learned something about the importance of being credible on TVF.

3 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Or maybe you are the little green monster in your Avatar. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Gecko123 said:

You're welcome. Hope you learned something about the importance of being credible on TVF.

Ok shall we make a bet?

10,000 baht.

You meet me and my girl.  

Or is the money too steep for you?  :)