Relationships and age differences, a personal case study

GoDucks

3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Come on sceptics. No time for bottling. Take him on. Surely easy money if what you say is true. 

She normally does not stay over but, by chance, she is staying over and we are going out tonight.

Come on.  Easy money for you guys.  I am just making up a story.  Riiight?

Edited by GoDucks

5 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

Ok shall we make a bet?

10,000 baht.

You meet me and my girl.  

Or is the money too steep for you?  :)

The question of the girl's existence isn't what's in doubt. It's your claims of seamless compatibility and the non-existence of any financial or promise of future financial incentive which strain credibility.

• Like 2

Just now, Gecko123 said:

The question of the girl's existence isn't what's in doubt. It's your claims of seamless compatibility and the non-existence of any financial or promise of future financial incentive which strain credibility.

You can ask her anything you want.  She is on scholarship at her university for her English.  No problems there.

2 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Ask her when you see her :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pgrahmm said:

Regardless of the age difference - if the OP's gal is as he represents her to be; he's got a good one & good luck to them...

If she was 40 he'd probably feel just as lucky.....

You are absolutely right.

1 minute ago, GoDucks said:

You can ask her anything you want.  She is on scholarship at her university for her English.  No problems there.

Well, thank you for your kind offer. It's not going to happen tonight as I don't live in Bangkok. For the record, I speak fluent Thai.

3 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Well, thank you for your kind offer. It's not going to happen tonight as I don't live in Bangkok. For the record, I speak fluent Thai.

Well done.  I spoke fluent Chinese when i got here.  Now my Chinese is poor and my Thai (which I have never really studied) is just ok.  

but seriously, if its important to you (and I doubt it is, you are just taking the piss on TVF) you are welcome to meet us both any time you are in BKK.  I will buy you dinner.  No joke.  My guess is you are a nice enough guy despite the internet bluster.

And in the end I would not take your 10,000.  Just having you admit you were wring would be reward enough.

Edited by GoDucks

1 hour ago, Justfine said:
1 hour ago, seancbk said:

Why?  Don't you like the same things as a 20 year old?   I'm 50 and I still enjoy all the thing I liked when I was 20 and I can't think of anything that I like now that I didn't like at that age.  

Pacman and Galaga?

Sure.  Always up for a but of retro gaming.   Although I prefer the VR stuff these days. 

I prefer to spend my time in bars and clubs like Sway, Sing Sing. etc  where I can dance and have fun.

1 minute ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I can come with my wife. She's a real pain in the ass.

I'll bookmark this thread and show her the stuff and pic you posted.

Name time and place, plz

Sure.  But sounds like your wife might be a wet blanket.  lol

Like I said we re going to the quiet soi on Khao San tonight.

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:
1 hour ago, seancbk said:

Why?  Don't you like the same things as a 20 year old?   I'm 50 and I still enjoy all the thing I liked when I was 20 and I can't think of anything that I like now that I didn't like at that age.  

Issan music, I listen to the same music as my Thai daughter (and she's 20 this year).

I avoid anything related to Isaan, if I can help it.   

• Like 1

Just now, theguyfromanotherforum said:

That's very specific. 

Im not an expert but.. there are two main Khao San Roads... right?  The MAIN one and then one thats one block behind.

We are going ot the one thats one block behind.

Just going to chill with her friend.

PM me if you are serious and I can tell you the place when we get there.

2 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

Well done.  I spoke fluent Chinese when i got here.  Now my Chinese is poor and my Thai (which I have never really studied) is just ok.  

but seriously, if its important to you (and I doubt it is, you are just taking the piss on TVF) you are welcome to meet us both any time you are in BKK.  I will buy you dinner.  No joke.  My guess is you are a nice enough guy despite the internet bluster.

And in the end I would not take your 10,000.  Just having you admit you were wring would be reward enough.

Thank you again for your kind words. I am a nice guy.

So just piggybacking on theguyfromanotherforum's joke about bookmarking this thread and quizzing your girlfriend about the veracity of everything you said, are you saying that you'd be willing to do that?

Just now, Gecko123 said:

Thank you again for your kind words. I am a nice guy.

So just piggybacking on theguyfromanotherforum's joke about bookmarking this thread and quizzing your girlfriend about the veracity of everything you said, are you saying that you'd be willing to do that?

Absolutely 100%.

:smile:

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I can make it to Khao San .......but I only want to meet your girlfriend :)

Like I have always said, she is free to find a better guy any time she wants.

Edited by GoDucks

4 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

Absolutely 100%.

Can I bring my polygraph machine? (just kidding)

Well, this is the longest repartee I've ever been involved in on TVF. I hope you have a pleasant evening. I'll admit to maybe being wrong about you. Best of luck.

• Haha 1

I have to say that this story sounds unbelievable to me.

There are a few things I find very odd..... but only because we are in Thailand.

First thing is that she didn't mind you dating other women which comes from your opening post.

The other one is that she doesn't want any money and gifts. Very unusual, but not unheard of.

What is unheard of, in Thailand.... is that she will go against her family. You said that if you got married there would be no sin-sod, but if her family requested it she would do marriage in secret.

This is just an unbelievable statement on so many levels especially since I assume her family is paying for her education.

I mean I am a guy who has a laff at the expense of old fools here, but even though I didn't have to pay for sinsod myself, my wife did put 1 million of her own money for the show and basically lied for 2 years I was living in a hotel instead of her house. She would never, ever go against her family in the name of "love", especially the family that paid for her education.

I have a feeling I would be chasing empty Khao San streets if I was going to meet you tonight. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

You crack me up GoDucks. You remind of Norland Lelandais, a guy that abducted a 9 year old girl, Maelys, at a wedding near Grenoble France last August. He had answers for everything too.

They found the girl's DNA on his dashboard. How did it get there? She climbed in his car momentarily. He had scratches on his arms? How did he get them? He was trimming raspberry bushes at his mother's house. CCTV traffic camera caught his car with what appeared to be the silhouette of a girl in the front seat? Was that the girl? No it wasn't. Where are the shorts he was wearing at the wedding? Oh, I spilled wine on them, and threw them away in a public trash can because I didn't want my mother to know I had been drinking. The morning after the kidnapping he was filmed doing a three hour top-to-bottom cleaning of his car at a local car wash. Why did you do such a thorough cleaning of your car? Oh, it's because I was planning to sell the car. Like I said, answers for everything. But nobody believed him because it didn't ring true. Finally, after the police found a micro speck of the girl's blood in the trunk of his car he confessed.

My point is that because your account of your relationship just doesn't ring true, and I think you are providing an almost fictious account of your relationship, there isn't much to be gained from reading any further what you have to say.

Post of the year.

have the same story as the OP ,as my fan never ask anything from me, sin -sod still far as she didn't tent to get marry soon, the difference is her parents divorce .so she really careful with her relationship with me. But my fan never go for a coffee with any other man, i left her once and she ask me to comeback :stoner:... why bother to get your heartbroken for a woman , while too many beautiful woman in Thailand.

2 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I have to say that this story sounds unbelievable to me.

There are a few things I find very odd..... but only because we are in Thailand.

First thing is that she didn't mind you dating other women which comes from your opening post.

The other one is that she doesn't want any money and gifts. Very unusual, but not unheard of.

What is unheard of, in Thailand.... is that she will go against her family. You said that if you got married there would be no sin-sod, but if her family requested it she would do marriage in secret.

This is just an unbelievable statement on so many levels especially since I assume her family is paying for her education.

I mean I am a guy who has a laff at the expense of old fools here, but even though I didn't have to pay for sinsod myself, my wife did put 1 million of her own money for the show and basically lied for 2 years I was living in a hotel instead of her house. She would never, ever go against her family in the name of "love", especially the family that paid for her education.

I have a feeling I would be chasing empty Khao San streets if I was going to meet you tonight. 

When we first met I was very clear that I was NOT looking for a gf.  She understood that from the beginning.  Then things changed.  

She is on scholarship at a government university.  And she has a PT job and earns 8,000 per month.  Thats more than enough for her pocket money and school expenses--she owns NO name brand stuff and does not care to.

10,000 for you, too.

PM me for my Line id.

5 minutes ago, GoDucks said:

When we first met I was very clear that I was NOT looking for a gf.  She understood that from the beginning.  Then things changed.  

She is on scholarship at a government university.  And she has a PT job and earns 8,000 per month.  Thats more than enough for her pocket money and school expenses--she owns NO name brand stuff and does not care to.

10,000 for you, too.

PM me for my Line id.

knock it off buddy..if your story as real as mine, you don't need to proof anything.

Who cares if its true or not...unless some haters...55555

• Like 1