English/russian/hebrew Tutor & Translator Available

Hello, I'm native Russian speaker, fluent in English and Hebrew as well. I work as freelance translator & tutor for these languages. I live in Bangkok, Sukhumvit area. I have rich experience in these fields.

If you need any translations or want to study the above languages, don't hesitate to contact me!

Anna :o

Thank you for your advise, but I already did some jobs for this company and they refuse to pay me my money now, due to the "financial difficulties"....this company has very bad history of delayed payments or not paying at all, that's what I read online. :o

Eqho Communications have some part-time translation jobs once in a while.

you may wanna check out their website www dot eqho dot com

nastia, if u do stuff over the internet, i could pass your email on:

i recently paid up to about 7000 NIS for thai to hebrew stuff with notorian stamps... i dont think they did it local i think they emailed to thailand also... not too many of us speaking three langs. (engl. thai, hebrew) and i cant write or read thai yet... but every once in a while i need hebrew to thai and back again....

why anyone would need tutoring in hebrew is beyond me (except for my thai husband still dealing slowly with hebrew survival words) (if u had work pages in thai to hebrew and back again that might be interesting...)

bina

Hi, Bina,

I don't speak any Thai, as you can see on my posting I speak Russian, English & Hebrew. I do work via internet and email, clients send me translations and I send the jobs back to them. If you have some translation companies that you can recommend in mind I would be happy to hear.

Nastia :o

nastia, if u do stuff over the internet, i could pass your email on:

i recently paid up to about 7000 NIS for thai to hebrew stuff with notorian stamps... i dont think they did it local i think they emailed to thailand also... not too many of us speaking three langs. (engl. thai, hebrew) and i cant write or read thai yet... but every once in a while i need hebrew to thai and back again....

why anyone would need tutoring in hebrew is beyond me (except for my thai husband still dealing slowly with hebrew survival words) (if u had work pages in thai to hebrew and back again that might be interesting...)

bina