Thai Niyom Yang Yuen project progressing nationwide

webfact

Thai Niyom Yang Yuen project progressing nationwide

PNSOC610309001001301.jpg

BANGKOK, 9 March 2018 (NNT) –The Minister of Interior has summarized discoveries made by the Thai Niyom Yang Yuen project so far, indicating that most citizens want state assistance in terms of basic utilities and work facilitation. 

Minister of Interior Gen Anupong Paojinda explained that under the Thai Niyom Yang Yuen project, officials of the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives are to work alongside village councilmen and task forces to plot out and executive public enhancement efforts but a first wave of authorities is currently meeting with members of the public to collect a general impression of the situation. They have so far mostly found calls for help in terms of work and basic utilities. 

A first batch of enhancement plans is expected to be submitted to the Ministry of Interior by late March. The Prime Minister has underlined that all activity must be transparent and honest. 

Area 14 Prime Minister’s Office Auditor Chirayu Nantharadhorn has led a team representing 10 ministries to enact Thai Niyom Yang Yuen in Nakhon Ratchasima, focusing on enhancing farming, road safety, the welfare card scheme and informal debt. 

In Chiang Rai province, Governor Narongsak Osot-thanakorn took part in signing a Memorandum of Understanding with Chiang Rai University to implement the One Faculty, One Area, One Innovation policy, which is utilizing royal teachings to achieve sustainable development. The agreement was formed under the Thai Niyom Yang Yuen project.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-03-09

10 minutes ago, webfact said:

The Minister of Interior has summarized discoveries made by the Thai Niyom Yang Yuen project so far, indicating that most citizens want state assistance in terms of basic utilities and work facilitation. 

So, the response is...

...give me money and a job.

How has Thailand made it this far without this project? I mean, who knew? Money and a job?

Mind-blowin'...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, webfact said:

Minister of Interior Gen Anupong Paojinda explained that under the Thai Niyom Yang Yuen project, officials of the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives are to work alongside village councilmen and task forces to plot out and executive public enhancement efforts but a first wave of authorities is currently meeting with members of the public to collect a general impression of the situation.

Terrific example of 'govt official speak'.  A sort of non-stop non-sense.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

So, the response is...

...give me money and a job.

How has Thailand made it this far without this project? I mean, who knew? Money and a job?

Mind-blowin'...

I think that basic utilities is more likely referring to water and electricity rather than money. Not surprising if one doesn't have a job. As you say, it's the expected result. Hopefully some of the people being surveyed actually have ideas on how to be productive. The phrase in the article seems to be "work facilitation" which is less about giving them a job and more about facilitating getting a job. In general I agree with you - people want help and don't seem to be able to figure it out on their own - and that translates into handouts.

• Like 1

Went to the meeting at our medium sized village. 10 people attended the meeting all over 60 years of age. Meetings held in the middle of the day, gotta love the engagement process. 

How is this project different from the last one which offered each village cash for a project of its choice? Populist policies keeping the populace bloated on handouts and stupefied by the illusion of democratic process 

Who writes this stuff?

. . . work facilitation. . .

Do they mean jobs?

. . . executive public enhancement efforts. . . 

Your guess is as good as mine.

The Prime Minister has underlined that all activity must be transparent. . . 

Let's hope it's a lot more transparent than this platitude-ridden official gobbledygook. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, webfact said:

The Minister of Interior has summarized discoveries

A very uncommon knowledge I'd guess of what the elite find of what the average Thai wants/needs for a sustainable life. I can envision General Anupong Paojinda immediately calling his discovery in to Prayut as if gold was discovered in the suburbs of Bangkok.