Lady boy "Lisa" charged with attempted murder after stabbing Norwegian tourist in Krabi

rooster59

Lady boy "Lisa" charged with attempted murder after stabbing Norwegian tourist in Krabi

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTEyNC81NjIxMTI3L25ld3MwMS5qcGc=.jpg

Image: Sanook

A Thai lady boy has been charged with attempted murder after he stabbed a Norwegian tourist in Ao Nang, Krabi in the early hours of Friday morning.

The Norwegian - stabbed in the rib cage -  is recovering in Krabi Hospital while Samart, 31, says he used a knife in self defense.

Norrod (name transliterated from Thai) was with a group of friends when "Lisa" (the name Samart uses) rode by on a green Honda Scoopy i. 

Samart said that the victim shouted "Lady Boy Crazy" and showed a middle finger. He went over and said that trouble broke out with the bike being knocked over. He claimed the Norwegian advanced on him so he got out a knife and defended himself by stabbing the tourist below the chest nipple.

The assailant then fled. The incident happened around 4am.

Police rushed the victim to hospital where surgery saved his life after a blood clot formed on the lung. He is recovering but still in hospital.

Police staked out Samart's room in Soi Khao Kaew after finding it locked. He returned there Friday afternoon and was arrested, reported Sanook. 

He was taken on a reenactment yesterday claiming self defense.

He has been charged with attempted murder and having a knife about his person without just cause.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-10

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carrying a blade should be 6 months in jail, no questions asked no excuses. but we know it wont happen every man and his dog carries  a blade, the guy on the street, taxi drivers, bus drivers, moto taxis, i could go on lol

6 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

carrying a blade should be 6 months in jail, no questions asked no excuses. but we know it wont happen every man and his dog carries  a blade, the guy on the street, taxi drivers, bus drivers, moto taxis, i could go on lol

Or you could just have said "everyone" , and left it at that

We all know what the Thais can do but what about these falang.  I mean really if you know even a modicum about this place you don't do stuff like that. 

Maybe we should put and advisory sign at the airport beside the one about jewel sellers.

6 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Oh u believe the attacker his explanation for his necessary murder attempt??) the injured Norwegian probably has another version of the incident 

And you believe the other version , even when you say that theres "probably" another version, there may not even be another version, yet you believe it !!!!!!!

A crime has been committed a reenactment has been played out.

RTP regulation applied, at least 6 officers must be in any photo. Clearly this is viewed as a minor crime as they have only the minimum available for the photo. 

9 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

At the end of the day the Norwegian is at fault for simply being in Thailand. That's the way it will pan out in the land of perfect beaches, wonderful culture and friendly kind accommodating Thai people.

Well apart from the attacker being charged with attempted murder , that is

8 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

At the end of the day the Norwegian is at fault for simply being in Thailand. That's the way it will pan out in the land of perfect beaches, wonderful culture and friendly kind accommodating Thai people.

'And at the end of the day the Norwegian is at fault for simply being in Thailand'.....Do you really believe your own nonsense?

Been here 15 years without any incidents...Then on the other hand...I refrain from insulting people at any time...especially at 4am....:coffee1:

3 hours ago, mercman24 said:

I think you're wrong about all of those people carrying blades, some of them are carrying guns :sad:

Archived