Lady boy "Lisa" charged with attempted murder after stabbing Norwegian tourist in Krabi

rooster59

Why are katoy's always drama queens, always speak louder than anyone else. I am more important than anyelse in the conversation. This is both bad manners and disrespect especially to people older than themselves.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sanemax said:

And you believe the other version , even when you say that theres "probably" another version, there may not even be another version, yet you believe it !!!!!!!

Believing a ladyboy hooker her version who just stabbed a tourist and got arrested is somewhat naive troll u.hajaha like the victim his version will be the same highly unlikely.

10 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Believing a ladyboy hooker her version who just stabbed a tourist and got arrested is somewhat naive troll u.hajaha like the victim his version will be the same highly unlikely.

What if the victim gave the same story , would he then by lying as well ?

59 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

No we haven't, we've got the police report as a result of their interviewing both those involved, couldn't be further from hearsay.

As already noted, there is probably more to the story, but as it stands, in this OP, the only side of the story that is being passed along, is the attackers version/ excuse... I don’t see a link to another source (but your correct... that’s not hearsay)

the victim was supposedly with friends, yet no witness statements are reported... definitely things missing, that would have made for a more complete picture.

Now.... lets see....

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Samart said that the victim shouted "Lady Boy Crazy" and showed a middle finger. He went over and said that trouble broke out with the bike being knocked over. He claimed the Norwegian advanced on him so he got out a knife and defended himself by stabbing the tourist

? how did the victim know that samart was a lady boy as he rode past on his green Honda scoopy?

? he went over....( samart assumedly, given wording)... yet his bike was knocked over. How?....  A running brawl perhaps... lol.. not likely as a couple of dozen other ladyboys would have jumped in

? after going over, the victim advanced on him... so in reality, the attacker first advanced on the victim, who perhaps stood his ground?

so... the attackers story is.... well... a story... and like any good story, it may have a component of truth... like that there was a green scooter involved... perhaps.

so.... I for one, will be interested to see the missing dots, although I’m pretty sure of what the picture will portray, once the dots are all connected.

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

And you believe the other version , even when you say that theres "probably" another version, there may not even be another version, yet you believe it !!!!!!!

Max

Have you nothing better to do than nit pic at every one else's comment

Maybe you should change your name ? ?

Suggestion: Insanemax

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

No we haven't, we've got the police report as a result of their interviewing both those involved, couldn't be further from hearsay.

Another one nit picking at every one else's comments

At least your name is appropriate 

"Lady boy crazy" does not sound very Norwegian.:smile: And why would he yell that and flip the bird unprovoked?
Unless I have missed a lot Norwegians do not have a reputation for aggressive behaviour, while it is a constant with the Ladyboy crowd.

29 minutes ago, GTgrizzly said:

Max

Have you nothing better to do than nit pic at every one else's comment

Maybe you should change your name ? ?

Suggestion: Insanemax

I make a valid point , you are the one nitpicking my post with no point made (about the O.P.)

2 hours ago, JOC said:

'And at the end of the day the Norwegian is at fault for simply being in Thailand'.....Do you really believe your own nonsense?

Been here 15 years without any incidents...Then on the other hand...I refrain from insulting people at any time...especially at 4am....:coffee1:

I agree it's nonsense.

Fact: It's the way it is.

2 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

if convicted she will be locked up for awhile,was it worth it for her to do it

Face is very valuable to Thai's, even Ladyboys. Was it worth it for the drunken Norwegisoan to hurl insults at some stranger driving by on their motocycle at 4AM? 

7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

carrying a blade should be 6 months in jail, no questions asked no excuses. but we know it wont happen every man and his dog carries  a blade, the guy on the street, taxi drivers, bus drivers, moto taxis, i could go on lol

This about Thailand, not the UK

19 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The incident happened around 4am

At 4am I'm in bed.

Not saying that everyone should be, just pointing out the obvious ie that most violent incidents happen in the early hours of the morning when people are drunk, and/or high on drugs, steroids, whatever. If you go for the nightlife, know what you're likely to encounter.

49 minutes ago, Yann55 said:

At 4am I'm in bed.

Not saying that everyone should be, just pointing out the obvious ie that most violent incidents happen in the early hours of the morning when people are drunk, and/or high on drugs, steroids, whatever. If you go for the nightlife, know what you're likely to encounter.

At 4am I am getting up for my first coffee of the day. At 4am the streets are full of drunks or druggies,it's an accident waiting to happen.

Archived