Website Building, Who Can Help Me A Bit

thaikunning

hey guys and dolls,

recently i am building a website about and for children in Lombok

now...i am using publisher and i have a problem to make hyperlinks from one page to the other

can someone help me out

the quiker i get the site on the web, the better.

feel free to pm me

We need alot more information here.

How are you doing the pages? In a text editor, or an HTML editor?

Where are you hosting this site? Are you using their template, or making it from scratch?

If you have little or no HTML experience I recommend you spend a day going through the step by step tutorials at Htmlgoodies.

Here's a link to their tutorials on linking to other pages;

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/html/article.php/3478171

hey guys and dolls,

now...i am using publisher and i have a problem to make hyperlinks from one page to the other

can someone help me out

feel free to pm me

In generell it looks like that: <a href="http://www.mypage.com/theotherpage.html">click her for other page</a>

there are of course some variations from that very basic example.

hey guys and dolls,

can someone help me out

feel free to pm me

In generell it looks like that: <a href="http://www.mypage.com/theotherpage.html">click her for other page</a>

thank's for that one.

the problem is this...i work with publisher with webpage designer

you can add new page...but that page has no name

there is tho a button to add hyperlinks and then i can fil in the next page

if i check it in "webpage preview"it works but on the real internet it dosn't

can you help me with that one

(i hope it's a bit clear for you !!)

thank's anyway !!

We need alot more information here.

How are you doing the pages? In a text editor, or an HTML editor?

Where are you hosting this site? Are you using their template, or making it from scratch?

If you have little or no HTML experience I recommend you spend a day going through the step by step tutorials at Htmlgoodies.

Here's a link to their tutorials on linking to other pages;

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/html/article.php/3478171

thank's

that link is helpfull...i going to digg myself in and try to read and understand it ... it's the first time i do this but i got already a long way so i would like to finish it (with a bit of help of you guys)

thank's ! ill let you now if it's working after!

I'm sorry, someone should have told you. The web is out of unused links. All available links has already been used up. Until ICANN refills the link supply, there can not be any more hyperlinks.

I'm sorry, someone should have told you. The web is out of unused links. All available links has already been used up. Until ICANN refills the link supply, there can not be any more hyperlinks.

Ignore this. :o

hey guys and dolls,

can someone help me out

feel free to pm me

thank's for that one.

the problem is this...i work with publisher with webpage designer

you can add new page...but that page has no name

there is tho a button to add hyperlinks and then i can fil in the next page

if i check it in "webpage preview"it works but on the real internet it dosn't

can you help me with that one

(i hope it's a bit clear for you !!)

thank's anyway !!

just save the webpage localy and open it in notepad. There you can add that. With trial and error without reading anything you have it done in 5 minutes, if the software isn't producing some very bad/strange code.

Of course you can rename every page to whatever you want, as long as you keep .htm or .html at the end. If it ends .php it is a complete different story.

No, really. It is true. Some people suspect that it has been caused by this page: http://www.w3schools.com/html/lastpage.htm

i didn't understand it anyway

you need a lot of boose for that ?

ore is this the real computer dialect ?

thank's cdnvic and all the others

i tryed almost every tip i got from you guys but i still havn't got it all on the web.

thank for all the tips anyway.

i used that NVU and that makes things a lot easier but still problems with the hyperlink from one webpage to another

for exaple .. i have my home page

i made a second page (my homepage has a link in it to this page)

i publish them both including index.html and index.files and still don't have my hyperlink and my pictures won't come on the page aswell

i am breaking my brains on it (probably i should take a few days off)

anyway thank's, and if someone with a good background on webdesigne spend a weekend or a holliday in or around chaam/hua hin and likes to drink a few FREE beers to help me out !!!

PLEASE LET ME NOW

your welcome

chears :o

i tryed almost every tip i got from you guys but i still havn't got it all on the web.

thank for all the tips anyway.

i used that NVU and that makes things a lot easier but still problems with the hyperlink from one webpage to another

for exaple .. i have my home page

i made a second page (my homepage has a link in it to this page)

i publish them both including index.html and index.files and still don't have my hyperlink and my pictures won't come on the page aswell

i am breaking my brains on it (probably i should take a few days off)

anyway thank's, and if someone with a good background on webdesigne spend a weekend or a holliday in or around chaam/hua hin and likes to drink a few FREE beers to help me out !!!

PLEASE LET ME NOW

your welcome

chears :o

PM me the URL and I'll see what tips I can give you.