Is There A Rave Scene?

Rave is an techno party, kinda like underground party, where everything goes, yes you name it sex/drug/and what ever you want, thailand rave is a little diferent from the state, it been organize by wealthy kid they will also hire young and beutiful hoes walking naked to serve drink etc... drug are all open use anywhere any place you wish, if you feel like pumping one of the hoes you are feel free to do so, suprisingly there are many girl that also go to these rave, they don't go there for sex but for drug and drink

oh did i mention, you will see young star and singer go there as well.

Well you always still have the full moon parties in Samui which are pretty good raves. Here in Phuket there is practicallly no raves what so ever. Once in a while there is a small beach party organised with some good beats and later on nice chill out music.

In Bangkok you have club like the Q bar which hosts some great parties with international renowned DJ's. I believe guys like Carl Cox have spinned there.

Just be carefull with the party favours as the police have a tendency to round up people and give you a urine test.

been there only once, got invite by a friend that i know back in the state, college time we use to go those those rave back in the state, nothing like bangkok tho, now aday can't go to those rave anymore the GF wouldn't let me, we just go to regular party.

Jimbo, full moon parties are on Koh Phangan, not Samui.

The Full Moon Party is definitely a rave scene, many Bangkok Thais come down for the party and even in the off season you can guarantee 4-5,000 people on the beach (Jan, Dec can see up to 20,000). Music ranges from trance to house to rock (depends on which bar you hit, they all blast their sound systems at competing deafening levels). Even have your obligatory sad, aging hippie on the beach with all the 18-22 year olds :o

Even have your obligatory sad, aging hippie on the beach with all the 18-22 year olds  :D

But he doesn't care 'cause he's got that Thai "Bud" and life's great! It's amazing how some of those guys are still around...maybe those 18 to 24 year old's play an influence? :o

Rave is used for parties that play a specific type of music like trance, techno, gabber, house music and drumb and bass.

The word rave can not be applied to rock and roll parties, pop concerts, or even hip hop parties. The word was invented to specifiy the type of party. It wasnt meant to be just an original word for our generation. A rave is like the full moon parties in Thailand,Bali and Goa, the love parade in Berlin, the street parade in Zurich, the dance valley in Spaarwoude in Holland or the colour troix raves in Switzwerland

The word rave can not be applied to rock and roll parties, pop concerts, or even hip hop parties. The word was invented to specifiy the type of party. It wasnt meant to be just an original word for our generation. A rave is like the full moon parties in Thailand,Bali and Goa, the love parade in Berlin, the street parade in Zurich, the dance valley in Spaarwoude in Holland or the colour troix raves in Switzwerland

It's true. Another definition is "mindless puppets dancing to robot music."

I love uptight assh*les who give you there drugs is bad stuff.

90% of them drink coffee, a drug, and smoke cigarettes which kills more people each year world wide than nearly anything, but ALL drink alcohol which is a depressant drug and is the second leading killer in the world, just a step behind nicotine which is teh most addicitve drug in the world according to the AMA and the CDC.

only 25% of heroin users have ever smoke pot-grass marijuana but 98% have drunk alcohol.

Those are the stats from the Presidential Commison on Drugs

1930~1980

number of people clinically proven to have died from smoking marrijuana world wide in 6000 years

zero.

But lets not let the facts get in the way of your righteous indignation

kill a Jew for christ

kill a christian for allah

kill a commie for citibank and a pothead for Segrams

Would love to meet a drunk who had the brain cells of a retarded gerbil.

alcohol is a more accepted drug because it usually comes with some tax attached to it. :o:D

Alchohol is easier available over the counter, taxed of course but the illegal drug has more daring, mystisim and rebel conortations, thats why they like it, not so much for the hit, but it is antiestablishment

Intelectual Basher

I love uptight assh*les who give you there drugs is bad stuff.

number of people clinically proven to have died from smoking marrijuana world wide in 6000 years

zero.

Would love to meet a drunk who had the brain cells of a retarded gerbil.

And lets not forget that smoking Ganja in Thailand is illegal, and when you are caught you will be deported and made PNG.

Sure drink is a worse drug, but it wont get you deported when you are tested...

I will drink to that mate

Bash

I come down on legalize teh drugs and legalize prostitution and tax them all.

How would you like it if only one brand of alcohol was the only brand and it really sucked?

How would you like it if the only shoes sold were brown stiff leathered lace up shoes and it was required you wear them, even at the beach.

There are alcoholics. Most are fine but some are bad news. I can see a guy who has been arrested 3 times for being drunk and getting in a fight as a man who needs to be forceably medicated to keep him off alcohol. In this particular case he is a harm to society.

But if he wants to wake up everyday and get toasted for breakfast and can manage to flip a burger and pay his rent, I say leave him alone.

So your idea is since alcohol is leagl and grass is not this is right and the way it should be. Once was you could own slaves in most parts of the world.

I do not need some government dumbf*ck telling me which position to use when I screw, nor which mind altering substance I should take.

Making drugs illegal only increase property crimes and requires more taxes to pay for the jails and jailers. Not to mention the police and courts.

Right now in teh United States 60% of the people in jail are there for drugs. 2 millions people costs the US 100 billion per year. takes 2 million people out of teh work force and out of consuming. Takes another 1 million people out of teh work force producing goods and services to catch, try and jails those 2 million.

Price of your beer, gas, rent and blowjobs would all be cheaper.

And do not give me the dying BS, every one of us is going to die and more people die in cars in one day around the world than by drugs in a year.