New-ish Thai Visa Member

dee123

I have been posting on thai visa for a couple of weeks now,..and have found it to be great fun....but on thursday i am having an operation on my right knee...i hope i have'nt upset any of you with my posts and would much appreciate any wellwishers.....for this right leg had it not been for a simple twist of fate could of scored the winning goal for england in the world cup final!...cheers to all !!!! :o

Good luck, Dee. Health is the first thing you need in a succesful life, not many of us truly appreciates it, but we should get used to the ideea that being healthy is the first ingredient for a good future. Good luck and may God protect you!

I have been posting on thai visa for a couple of weeks now,..and have found it to be great fun....but on thursday i am having an operation on my right knee...i hope i have'nt upset any of you with my posts and would much appreciate any wellwishers.....for this right leg had it not been for a simple twist of fate could of scored the winning goal for england in the world cup final!...cheers to all !!!! :o

Good luck with the op Dee.

:D

Topic moved from Investment Forum to General.

best wishes to you. but a warning, do not try to stay too long in the hospital simply cos the nurses are cute :D again all the best to you, and hope it goes well. my mother had an operation on her ankle a few months ago, and they did a good job. doctors and hospitals in thailand are really good these days, so you neednt worry :o

Avoid drunken doctors, you know - right knee, left knee, *****, shaky hands and so.

btw, coolest pain killa drugs are free at your disposal! Man, they can pump you pretty groovy stuff, so get your Alice in Wonderland, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd Ummagumma and go for a ride.

Avoid drunken doctors, you know - right knee, left knee, *****, shaky hands and so.

btw, coolest pain killa drugs are free at your disposal! Man, they can pump you pretty groovy stuff, so get your Alice in Wonderland, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd Ummagumma and go for a ride.

cricky's,

pink floyd ummagumma :D

last time i heard that i was tripping on magic mushrooms in bali. :D

7 little furry animals tripping on tripe wasn't it. :o

All the best there in the hospital and may your god be with you.

Icould of scored the winning goal for england in the world cup final

Good Luck dee,

But with a comment like that I fear it is straight from one hospital to another, the Bedlam of Thailand mental hospital :o

seriously though

Good Luck

Moss

best wishes to you. but a warning, do not try to stay too long in the hospital simply cos the nurses are cute :D again all the best to you, and hope it goes well. my mother had an operation on her ankle a few months ago, and they did a good job. doctors and hospitals in thailand are really good these days, so you neednt worry :o

dear mig well thanks very much for your kind words,i am now bandaged up and on the mend,but as i reply to all my wellwishers i may have some very bad news for you which i have not yet shared with TV up to now....so brace yourself mig.....only one syllable.....r u ready mig....u shore mig?........open your eyes mig......its coming......SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OI dee!! u are obviously doing well...since you sure have your sense of humour back.

but i must say they musta given you too much dope at the hospital...hence the state of disillusion :D good luck :bah: sheesh @ spurs :D:D

you may continue discussions of this here The Best Team Thread :D:o

• 2 weeks later...
OI dee!! u are obviously doing well...since you sure have your sense of humour back.

but i must say they musta given you too much dope at the hospital...hence the state of disillusion :D good luck :bah: sheesh @ spurs :D:D

you may continue discussions of this here The Best Team Thread :D:o

Good on you dee , I wish you the recovery I wish for myself (wrist ligament op. next week)