Underskirt at Topshop: Thai senator’s son arrested in London for making upskirt videos

snoop1130

1 hour ago, mickymouse1 said:

At the age of 27 I was married already and about to but my first Flat in W13....not young boy at all...anyway it is not a serious offence in the UK and am sure he might get off with a small fine and warning ?

Already sentenced. Tagged, curfewed and fined £85 per victim.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mickymouse1 said:

At the age of 27 I was married already and about to but my first Flat in W13....not young boy at all...anyway it is not a serious offence in the UK and am sure he might get off with a small fine and warning ?

Mummy & Daddy jetted over to hold his hand...:passifier:

Tupchareon, of Oxford, who admitted outraging public decency, was banned from the City of Westminster for four months and made to wear a tag.

He must be home between 7pm and 6am for 12 weeks. In addition he must pay a victim surcharge of £85 and costs of £85.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5526747/Thai-senators-son-caught-filming-womens-skirts-Topshop.html

21 hours ago, greenchair said:

85 pounds for some pervert taking pictures of a ladies whatsit. 

Pathetic. 

Then again he now has a record in UK and that could come back to haunt him in so many ways in the future.

Surprised the ladies are not talking about lawyers and trying other ways to get money out of the case.

Edited by overherebc
  • Like 1

Things for this young man are certainly looking up now!   Actually up-skirting is not that uncommon in places in Asia.  The Japanese appear to be very fond of it.  Of all the sexually motivated crimes I think this one rates pretty low.  If he wasn't the son of a senator than it wouldn't even get a mention. 

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

Then again he now has a record in UK and that could come back to haunt him in so many ways in the future.

Surprised the ladies are not talking about lawyers and trying other ways to get money out of the case.

I thought the not being allowed into the zone and therefore could not attend the university, was a nice touch. 

On 3/22/2018 at 6:15 PM, rkidlad said:

“Mr. Tupchareon, I don’t know what you were thinking, you’re 27 years old, you’re not a child. You are extremely lucky that you have a very supportive family but this is your responsibility and it was outrageous behavior — unpleasant, disrespectful, and potentially, deeply offensive.”

Yes, his parents are very supportive. Which is probably why the judge reminded him that he’s not a child. 

Not as  offensive as lying on a  pile of old  temple bricks  though, oh no no no no

10 hours ago, Wake Up said:

You never looked up a girls skirt?  Not a pervert just a voyager. 

There is a difference between an opportunistic accidently on purpose wee peek  (normal), and deliberately going around taking photographs of females undercarriage with the intention of posting on the Internet for thousands to see(pervert)

Yes. the correct word is pervert. 

Glad you are back. Thought you were banned. 

• Like 1

L  w

13 hours ago, Wake Up said:

You never looked up a girls skirt?  Not a pervert just a voyager. 

There is a difference between an opportunistic accidently on purpose wee peek  (normal), and deliberately going around taking photographs of females undercarriage with the intention of posting on the Internet for thousands to see(pervert)

Yes. the correct word is pervert. 

Glad you are back. Thought you were banned. 

• Like 1