Transgender woman says she's happy she kept her penis ​​​​​​​ - 'because she enjoys sex with women more'

tukkytuktuk

Jolene Dawson says she's had to come out to her parents for a third time after realising that she is a lesbian.

BY OLIVER MILNE

16:47, 24 MAR 2018

THP_CHP_240318SLUG_3524JPG.jpg

Jolene says she spend more than £50,000 on plastic surgery(Image: Jolene Dawson/Instagram)

A transgender woman who spent thousands of pounds transforming her body has revealed the reason she's kept her penis - because she prefers sex with women.

Jolene Dawson says she's had to come out to her parents for a third time after realising that she is a lesbian.

The first time she came out was as a teenager was as a gay man, the second as transgender.

Her discovery comes after saying she dated one hundred men she met on Tinder and matching with more than a thousand potential partners.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-woman-says-shes-happy-12245857

If you had gender re-assignment to become a trans-women, would you keep your penis and why?

That is the question I pose for this topic.

Me, I would keep my penis, it means a lot to me. Is that because I'm more into giving than receiving? Plus, the G-spot thing doesn't work that well for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Please leave a comment, tell me what you think?

I've never quite been able to get my head around the transgender issues.   I know some transgender people from no-op, pre-op to full sex change.   All of them have different views on the many aspects of being transgender.   I think it is highly individualistic.

Gay men usually like penis'; they like their own and they like others.   Most transgenders I have spoken to did not like having a penis and saw it as the most visible reminder of what they are and what they don't want to be.  

To each his/her own.

Gender orientation and sexual orientation are not the same thing. It's complicated but not really that complicated. Changing your sex organ is a really big deal and it's not uncommon at all for people with a transgender identity to not EVER do that. 

12 minutes ago, Scott said:

To each his/her own.

This is how I see it.

Over 7,000,000,000 people on Earth, every one of them is different.

If any one of them (of adult age and fully compos mentis) genuinely feels the need to alter the gender they were assigned at birth, or add/remove bits of their body, it is their right to choose. Typically, no one else is harmed in the process. 

Might get a bash but she seems very confused. Gay man, Trans then Lesbian.  I can understand identifying as female then still being attracted to females, totally understand the separation between what you identify as and sexual orientation. Though I thought generally you were born gay, straight, lesbian, whatever. I imagine not many are born transgender but do identify as which ever sex fairly early on. Having said that just read a thread about children as young as 4 being "gender fluid" I would say that's kids being kids but what do I know? Still to each their own and I hope she finds happiness but it seems there is quite a lot going on there.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:49 PM, tukkytuktuk said:

If you had gender re-assignment to become a trans-women, would you keep your penis and why?

That is the question I pose for this topic.

Me, I would keep my penis, it means a lot to me. Is that because I'm more into giving than receiving? Plus, the G-spot thing doesn't work that well for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Please leave a comment, tell me what you think?

You should work more on the "G-spot thing". From now on trying focusing on the woman's G-spot, eh, dude? :stoner:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry if this offends anyone but if he was born a man .wants to keep his penis and fancies women then he is not a transgender but as has been said he is a transvestite.just likes dressing in womens clothes.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Transgender women often don't do the cut and some of them are lesbians. You're confusing gender identity with sexual orientation.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Transgender women often don't do the cut and some of them are lesbians. You're confusing gender identity with sexual orientation. 
Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sorry but i will never agree.you keep your penis.then your still a man no matter whst you think.wonder how many transgenders go back to their original sex? A survey over here in Thailand showed over 50% do

9 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Sorry but i will never agree.you keep your penis.then your still a man no matter whst you think.wonder how many transgenders go back to their original sex? A survey over here in Thailand showed over 50% do

I'd like to see that survey. Do you have a link?

Archived