Honda Big Wing, which extras did you get?

jackdd

I'm considering buying a new bike from Honda Big Wing.

The price seems to be fix, it's the price being displayed on their website.

So probably only the extras that you get are negotiable.

I would like to know what i can expect from them.

Which extras did you get "for free" and which bike did you buy? (If you got for example a helmet or insurance also say how much it would normally cost)

Check their facebook pages, the bigwings usually post their promotional packages there. Bigwing Phuket for example gives a Sena 30k bluetooth coms device, 10k voucher and something else worth 5k. Maybe insurance? They did that in the past.

You won't have to negotiate much, it's pretty standard what they give. You might be able to squeeze a little bit more.

We got 10% on everything we purchased, and still do including service and parts. I also got one cool useless helmet, and two fabolous Honda jackets + a Honda Hip bag. I have spent something like 300k there now total, so saved myself 30 000,- so far

7 hours ago, eisfeld said:

Check their facebook pages

Thanks for the tip, i will do this

7 hours ago, Hummin said:

We got 10% on everything we purchased, and still do including service and parts.

Did you also get 10% on the motorbike itself? How did you get these 10%? Just like that or did you know somebody there?

46 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Thanks for the tip, i will do this

Did you also get 10% on the motorbike itself? How did you get these 10%? Just like that or did you know somebody there?

Yes, 10% on motorbike and everything we purchased first time, and now regular customer with 10%

I just asked for it. 

I forgot about the 10%, it's a Bigwing Membership thingy. But it's NOT on the motorbike. Only on accessories and service (iirc).

Hummin: if you areally got 10% on the bike (doublecheck), please let us know which Bigwing gave you that discount so we can also get such a discount next time. That's significant. I would have saved 80k with that :)

Im quite sure I got 10% on the bike to, but will look it up. I was not so in to the prices, just picked what I needed, and for all I know it could have been å 2016 cb500x I got. 

I forgot I also got two tickets to the fabolous Honda Big wing driving school. That was something I will remember for life. 

Going 170 km in heavy traffic guided by one little lady 40 kg on a r bike on the way to the Honda track. 30 bikes trying to keep up with her, and everyone stired and shaken when arrived. 

It was Hua Hin Big Wing. 

Edited by Hummin

I am still getting 10% on all parts. The bike is over 4 years old. But must buy the parts at that particular branch of Big Wing. I sometimes also use Bangkok Big Wing and I don't get the discount because bike was bought in Pattaya.

21 hours ago, eisfeld said:

That's weird, I got the 10% in Phuket, Korat and Udon Thani (I think, don't have the bills anymore).

Actually, I may have confused this with the 2 years free labour which I only got at Pattaya, not Bangkok. Not sure, I would have to check. Either way, getting the same thing done at Bangkok was slightly more expensive than Pattaya. And as Bangkok are more clued up with their administration, they picked up straight away that the bike was not bought at their branch.