ERROR 522

PREM-R

I took a look at Thai Visa forum last night (27th March) at around 10.10pm and after a few minutes I got the Error 522 message. I waited a while and tried again, same thing.  I waited until after 10.50pm and TV forum was back, I continued to view until around 11.20pm when the error message came back. I gave up then.  From the error message to the website owner: "An error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources."  I wonder what was 'hogging' the TV server resources?

tv-2.jpg

tv-1.jpg

Edited by PREM-R

I've been getting similar for the past month, but I've noticed it more while in Thailand.. Often it tells me there is an issue with the connection in Hong Kong. Connection re establishes after a few minutes. I am in Thailand so this isn't an issue of being outside.

I have had this message a few times between 9.30 pm and 11.30pm but usually I have left Thai Visa and found other things to do and not returned to the site.  Last night I returned several times and the Error 522 was still there.  I am in Khon Kaen  so it is a 'Thailand' problem.  I am interested to know what is 'hogging' the forum server and causing the 522 error message.

Edited by PREM-R

Not downloading anything, just surfing on my phone. As I stated, I have noticed I sometimes cannot view Thai Visa forum during the evening between 9.30pm and 11.30pm.  Never taken much notice of the error message before but last night noticed the statement about something 'hogging' the Thai Visa server resources. As I can usually view Thai Visa forum at other times of the day I just wondered what was 'hogging' the server in the evenings.

43 minutes ago, pontious said:

This is Forum Support Desk  - I see no point of it if nobody from 'Support' replies.

You are not alone !

There must be a big too hard or dont care basket! so best ignored