Chinese woman defecates in Bangkok taxi, refuses to pay clean up charge

snoop1130

Makes me think a lot about the increasing hassles and critisms we western tourists have had to endure during the last 15-20 years. We have quite literally been funding the development and infrastructure of present day modern Thailand. In return we have been subjected to inconvenience used as a weapon of corruption, constant abuse and racial hatred. Used as a political decoy and ripped off and our live torn to shreds by disreputable families who have used expats as a pension fund or an insurance policy for the whole extended family without protection of the law, in fact mostly abuse with the collusion of the police and the law courts. 

Thailand is now making sounds like they don't need us anymore, and that they never did. That we were and are responsible for all negative things in the country. That we are evil. 

Isn't about time that as western visitors and expats alike that we got ourselves together in some kind of Union and just leave them to it with their new Chinese friends.

Surely we don't need Thailand when there are so many beautiful options in S. America as an example. Grumpy dangerous unappreciative and crooked Thailand should be left sitting on its heels to contemplate where it all went wrong for a couple of decades. I'm already back home after a long fight to give Thailand my soul, time that on reflection back home was very seriously wasted. 

Stories like these can only confirm these thoughts. But for many, each step into a worse position than last year or the next step of humiliation is so hard to see. After all, if you have lowered your self esteem 1° what difference does it make when it becomes 50° or more??

• Like 2

Luckysilk makes a very astute observation. 

But heigh-ho, the tourist industry is courting 10 million Chinese tourists this year so there are going to be some bad uns.  When I looked at that posted Chinese going to the toilet outside the door to Burberry I can see we don’t have an isolated problem here.  Gone are the good old days of the rich tourists, westerners who would get drunk, worse still violent, and puke up all over the place and call it fun. English football fans give us a good Press compared to what these Chinese make people think of the Chinese. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The policeman reportedly said there was no law to cover such an incident.

The whole story is hysterically funny and this part about there being 'no law to cover the incident' is a kind of climax.

Let's try to imagine the wording of such a law ...

They do it everywhere, even in planes. Taxi dude just tries to be "talk of the town" :whistling:

Shocking moment Chinese passenger encourages her child to defecate by the kitchen in the rear of a plane because 'the toilets were too small' 

Delta passengers outraged when child poops on airplane seat

etc... will not post links if people are reading this during lunch..

• Like 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The woman eventually walked off leaving the taxi driver with a soiled cab.

What did he expect from a zero-dollar tourist!  That's exactly what he got, zero-dollars, although a tip to remember!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

They do it everywhere, even in planes. Taxi dude just tries to be "talk of the town" :whistling:

Did the lady do anything wrong? Just one of those unfortunate things that happen sometimes. He probably didn't want to add extra time to the journey and underestimated her urgency. 

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

Did the lady do anything wrong? Just one of those unfortunate things that happen sometimes. He probably didn't want to add extra time to the journey and underestimated her urgency. 

She refused to pay for cleaning up her temporary toilet. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

How do they not have a flexible law that can be applied to this?

Agree.

It's impossible to have a specific law to cover every possible scenario in life, and all countries have overarching laws that cover multiple situations. 

Just lazy, or so poorly trained that the cop actually did not know how to handle the situation? 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Don'cha just love these quality Chinese tourists? 

Get to benidorm, ibiza etc.

Spaniards have to put up with quality british tourists doing similar and worse.

It is a filthy despicable act if done maliciously but he who is without sin etc.

This need to stereotype entire nations on the basis of acts by a very tiny few is bordering on prejudice in my opinion.

I take as I find

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Good for her. Next time the taxi man might be more understanding.

"However, the driver couldn’t make the right turn into the gas station because of traffic cones in the road. "

Why did she did not go out of the car to do it on the sidewalk? That's what my friend did instead of shitting in car (suffering from diarrheas)  but seems there are people who sees it's perfectly ok to shit in someones car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

"However, the driver couldn’t make the right turn into the gas station because of traffic cones in the road. "

Why did she did not go out of the car to do it on the sidewalk? That's what my friend did instead of shitting in car (suffering from diarrheas)  but seems there are people who sees it's perfectly ok to shit in someones car.

The taxi man had an excuse; yea!! He would say something like that. More likely he was thinking about Thai boxing or chicken fighting or something; not about the poor ladies' condition. Would he have been so uncaring if the lady was about to give birth? Probably he underestimated her urgency! Maybe he couldn't understand her so well.

All taxi drivers should be semi-fluent in English. "Want shit." "Ok; I know place."

But the lady was wearing a hat so she should have shat in the hat. 

Edited by owl sees all

31 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Agree to take her to her destination and then I would have been tempted to grab the woman by the back of the neck and rub her face in it!

maybe the taxi driver wanted it for his lunch , most of them talk shit so they might aswell eat it also !

Edited by hottrader77
  • Like 1

in Hong Kong mainlander Chinese did the same on the upper segment of a bus, then simply sat down for the rest of the ride, got off at her stop and left the pile. It was recorded and posted on utube I believe. Another quality high spending tourist. 

• Like 2