Prostitutes in Thailand are fueling the rise in cases of super gonorrhoea

webfact

22 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Their sex tourist customers and local Thais are just as much to blame as the girls, they should all be using protection anyway.

Hahaha,  you seem to be a very funny person. Did you never think about those filthy guys who are looking to every dripping pussy? There is no need to go to Thailand. There are a lot of whores in UK. Go to any Pub on the weekend and I call you stupid if you go home alone. Choice between 18-65. Allez

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, kannot said:

He forgets, cant be Thailand's  fault as 1 Its never their fault and 2 There is no prostitution in Thailand and 3 he should stop intimating Thailand is a prostitution centre.......There I think Ive cleared that up for the govt now.

If they find out that there actually is the occasional prostitution, there will be another 24 hour crackdown on the way.:cheesy:

22 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Although most likely from the thong, I have seen cases of  parasitic worms causing itching. The  worms can be ejected or suctioned out for lack of a better term, because of vigorous anal intercourse. The  multiple thrusts accompanied  by musculature contraction and increased mucous flow causes the delivery. I also note that  practitioners of anal intercourse often lose control of their sphincters and are prone to leakage as they can no longer keep their contents inside. This is often indicated by a telltale odour of feces, wetspots  and the staining of garments.  

Braking to hARD "SKID MARKS"

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Although most likely from the thong, I have seen cases of  parasitic worms causing itching. The  worms can be ejected or suctioned out for lack of a better term, because of vigorous anal intercourse. The  multiple thrusts accompanied  by musculature contraction and increased mucous flow causes the delivery. I also note that  practitioners of anal intercourse often lose control of their sphincters and are prone to leakage as they can no longer keep their contents inside. This is often indicated by a telltale odour of feces, wetspots  and the staining of garments.  

This is a textbook case of TMI.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

That is when one looks at the full general population.

The CDC says it's 4 in 10,000 for a man without a condom penetrating the vagina of an infected woman.

Nothing to do with the general population.

1 hour ago, morrobay said:

And the  ridiculous over prescribing of anti biotics around here for years has fueled the problem

No need for prescription, you can buy antibiotics over the counter in Makro. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

If you have an STI, you're more likely to get infected by HIV

But as I'm not a homosexual or injecting drug user my chances are 4 in 10,000 from having unprotected sex with an infected woman.

However,

My chances of dying in a RTA are 1 in 200, so I'm gonna forget the condom and be extra careful crossing the road.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Saladin said:

I would be very surprised if hookers are the cause of a great increase in VD in Thailand. The wearing of a condom is pretty much a required standard with professionals. I think guys are at far more risk from an amateur they meet in a bar.

I've used 4 condoms and about 50 hookers in the last 10 years of banging around SEA.

Don't appear to have caught anything (yet).

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Prostitutes in Thailand are fueling the rise in cases of super gonorrhea

How  was this Headline arrived at from:

Professor Matthew Baylis from Liverpool University said  .......there may be “some people in south east Asia, perhaps, with this strain of gonorrhea”.

Alarmist misleading headline.

23 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Their sex tourist customers and local Thais are just as much to blame as the girls, they should all be using protection anyway.

No Both should be using protection. But maybe Karma against abuse of these women.

That's a crock !  Fifteen years ago i'd had an encounter with two charming LBFMs in the PB, unfortunately i was on my way back home the next day so as i was at thirty thousand feet on the parafin budgie the old peeing razor blades and dripping snot kicked in. After a check up and many Ooohs and Aaahs the doc informed me that diseases in South East Asia have a higher resiliance to drugs due to the fact of drug abuse in that area, namely every swinging appendage is taking antibiotics like eating smarties........ We've all had it at some stage, Reds and greens, purple and pinks and god knows whatever else the quacks here can dredge up and sell you...... But of course i can't blame the local quacks because they're guilty of nothing....... It must be those pesky farangs again.......  

23 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Thanks for that, enjoy your Lunch. :shock1:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, brucegoniners said:

What a bunch of BS this article is!

Hookers use condoms 99.9% of the time.

From that standpoint they are less likely to get and transmit STD's.

The whole premise of the article is laughable!

Not once has a Thai hooker EVER asked me to use a condom and only once has a Thai girl who wasn't a working girl. 

99.9%!!  you must live in la la land.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

I think i will call it a day on life's quest for further knowledge.

2 hours ago, seancbk said:

You are of course talking about the Western gentlemen who because of their poor social position are forced to fly all the way to Asia to find someone who'll have sex with them.   

Maybe he was on a Business Trip and just fancied a Shag.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Not once has a Thai hooker EVER asked me to use a condom and only once has a Thai girl who wasn't a working girl. 
99.9%!!  you must live in la la land.

Do you regularly get tested for STDs ?

HIV can lay dormant , unnoticed for 10 years in HIV positive people

Just now, sanemax said:

Do you regularly get tested for STDs ?

HIV can lay dormant , unnoticed for 10 years in HIV positive people

i kid you not i met an english bloke a while back and got chatting. he basically said he comes here twice a year just to go with bargirls and never wears a condom. said it's hard to contract HIV which i accept is harder than alot of people seem to think if engaging in non anal sex. i said that you do realise that if you find a hooker that will have sex without a condom with you then she is doing that all the time most likely and is the type of girl who could well have it and you could well catch it. didn't seem phased at all this bloke, utterly nuts. so i said what about all the other things you can catch, he was just like well i haven't ever caught anything. i said 'yet'. you need to go check yourself at a clinic mate then go check your head with a psychiatrist. some crazy people out there