Thai hosting company

drh1010

It depends you'll use the co.th or .com or whatsoever. If your domain is registered with co.th, you may also think about to rent a dedicated Server Space in a Data Center in Thailand. 

But all starts with the needed Traffic and needed Server Space. And secondly, what kind of Site/Business you will run, or you'll doing something with Data/File 'exchange' or some like that. Even a Hoster promote that unlimited Traffic and/or Space etc., there will be some limitation, in most cases Hosters limiting the size of Files and so on.

There's also the way to run your own Hosting on your own Server/System. For such you would need a static/fixed Internet IP and an Internet Account with a good Upload speed. Using such system would give you 100% control which you would never have via a Hoster! 

2 hours ago, johng said:

Probably Singapore.

I wouldn't use Singapore because of its Law! Beside of that, Singapore is the most expensive City in the world and that also applies to the Internet, if its need for business!

I have sites hosted in Singapore. It costs half what Thai hosting would cost, and is many times better. In fact I pay no more for hosting in Singapore than I do for hosting in the US or UK or Europe. The EU hosting company I use offers a choice of 7 different locations for exactly the same price.

8 hours ago, KittenKong said:

I have sites hosted in Singapore. It costs half what Thai hosting would cost, and is many times better. In fact I pay no more for hosting in Singapore than I do for hosting in the US or UK or Europe. The EU hosting company I use offers a choice of 7 different locations for exactly the same price.

^This. Best value: a USA, UK, or EU provider who'll let you choose the hosting at a data center in Singapore.

Thanks for your help everyone. I think I will go down the route of a UK based host which has the ability to host the site in Singapore. Vida Host seem to be able to do this. If anyone has any personal recommendations please feel free to post them.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Try siteground.com, they have facilities in data centres around the world and one of the options is to host in Singapore. Their technical support is very prompt and I've had no problems with them over the last 3 or 4 years.

Don't host in Thailand. You wouldn't believe some of the things that can happen.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 5:12 PM, drh1010 said:

Thanks for your help everyone. I think I will go down the route of a UK based host which has the ability to host the site in Singapore. Vida Host seem to be able to do this. If anyone has any personal recommendations please feel free to post them.

Cheers

I used to use vidahost when I had sites hosted in the UK.   

Really good company, great customer service.  I bricked my site on Xmas day, and wasn't paying for backups, rang them up and they reinstated a back up for free within 30 mins.

Can't comment on their Singapore service though.

Archived