Former business partners roughed me up, Frenchman tells Pattaya tourist police

webfact

2 hours ago, HLover said:

What is the French word for retard?

Retard is a French word. But I think you already know that and your satirical post has flown over my head.

late 15th century: from French retarder, from Latin retardare, from re- ‘back’ + tardus ‘slow’.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

You are totally right, and there is absolutely no defense to push for no more. That is clearly shown every day. On solution would be to level the seedy entertainment business to the ground. After that the criminal elements will not find it as an attractive hinding place no more.

More bullshit and negativity to Chonburi. Bored people bagging others misfortunes

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Media1 said:

More bullshit and negativity to Chonburi. Bored people bagging others misfortunes

Others misfortunes? Did you really mean that it´s a misfortune to live there? All the time, I´ve been living with the believe that it was a bad judgement. Thanks! :smile:

40 minutes ago, Media1 said:

What alot of rubbish you dribble..Lol there is many troubles running any business here. Especially since it's now a Chinese hide away. Do readjust your calculators..Insultimg people because they are in better shape than yourself won't help your egos..

What better shape? Can´t be better here. Healthy like a teenager, just stopped smoking and living on large amount of cash without any debts as far as any eye can see. :smile:

19 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

the thai cop obvious speaks and understand English quite ok

so why?

why he keep try to talk to him in his crappy incoherrant Thai?

see this all the time and dont understand it. if he just speak to them in English maybe they get to the bottom of story a lot quicker

No, neither nor :coffee1:

19 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

so why?

see this all the time and dont understand it. if he just speak to them in English maybe they get to the bottom of story a lot quicker

He has a frog so probably speaks better Thai than English 555

20 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

so why?

Maybe his English is worse then his Thai ...

4 hours ago, henry15 said:

Imbicile, and hes not French but an Arab who  have  a French nationalty

it is not imbicile but imbécile,

and débile is the right translation, not imbécile which would better for a fool

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Yann55 said:

Yep. A feature known to most Brits, Aussies and Yanks (ie 90% of TVF Members) as 'French arrogance'.

About the inevitable nasty comments about him being 'Arab' not 'French' etc : May I remind you that French, English, German etc are NATIONALITIES, not an ethnic label.

I know that the vociferous right wing brigade which seems to be so prevalent on this Forum would love to think otherwise, but tough sh*t guys, for the moment and until your heroes (Marine Le Pen, Paul Golding, Geert Wilders, Matteo Salvini etc) run the show, our fragile Western democracies are based on principles that were established by humanist philosophers like Montesquieu, Locke, Voltaire and R.W. Emerson, not orcs.

Not so sure arrogance but a belief that French is still a world language of relevance. It hasn't been for sometime. But certainly, FME working in  France many people do not like to have to speak English. 

France had an Empire, a sizeable one and many people within that Empire acquired the right to French citizenship. Just the same as with Britain, Belgium and to a much lesser extent Germany. 

That connection goes back generations to the centuries of colonial expansion and rule although some offspring may have chosen to move to the "motherland" at various times.

It's not all a product of Mrs Merkel's open door announcement,  nor necessarily recent liberalization. But the ultra right won't worry about facts, reality and history.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bluedoc said:

Unfortunately I am unable to take part in any uncontrolled competitions. As serious injuries can occur to untrained combatants. But I’ll always have a beer with you.

l don't drink

9 hours ago, crazykopite said:

What type of online business ! Work Permit ! The fella looks as if he is either on drugs or heavily intoxicated yet another reason why I would never go to Pattaya 

You would never go to Pattaya because of this one person????Paranoid much???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1