Wife Tabien Baan Question

My wife's tabien baan has the address of her mother's house and NOT the house we rent and live together.

Is that ok when I go to extend my visa based on my marriage or does she have to change to the address where we live together?

Thank you

There is no requirement for your wife to have a house book registry for where you are living to apply for the extension.

You will need proof of residence for where you are living to apply. A rental agreement with signed copies of the owners house book registry and ID card will be accepted.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

There is no requirement for your wife to have a house book registry for where you are living to apply for the extension.

You will need proof of residence for where you are living to apply. A rental agreement with signed copies of the owners house book registry and ID card will be accepted.

Thanks for your reply.

One quick question, isn't the proof of residence what the TM30 form is all about?

1 hour ago, racyrick said:

One quick question, isn't the proof of residence what the TM30 form is all about?

The TM30 report submittal and proof of residence are different things you need. Some offices do not ask for a TM30 form.

The proof of residence has to be attached to your TM7 application form.

Presumably the same requirement for a retirement extension......? I live in my wife's house on my wife's land. I do have a 30 year lease annotated to the chanote. So, what do I attach to the TM7 -- a handwritten lease by my wife to some such affect that she leases to me rental space in her home (as we certainly don't have any kind of formal lease, except for the annotation on the chanote)? I forgot what we did for the TM30, but I don't recall her having to write a lease

15 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Presumably the same requirement for a retirement extension......? I live in my wife's house on my wife's land. I do have a 30 year lease annotated to the chanote. So, what do I attach to the TM7 -- a handwritten lease by my wife to some such affect that she leases to me rental space in her home (as we certainly don't have any kind of formal lease, except for the annotation on the chanote)? I forgot what we did for the TM30, but I don't recall her having to write a lease

Does your wife  have a house book for where you are living? 

If yes that will be accepted as proof of residence since you are married. Just attach a copy of your marriage certificate to a copy of it.