Migrant caravan heading to U.S. border puts Mexico in tough spot with Trump

webfact

On 4/4/2018 at 1:13 AM, Trouble said:

You can all make light of this situation, and the PC liberals can feel sorry and want them let in, but if everyone who wants into the USA was allowed to do so, most of Africa, the Middle East and Latin America might just be empty.  Where does it stop?   27% of California residents are foreign born as of 2015. Of course the percentages are higher in places like Los Angeles. Seems like there are more immigrants in LA than the native born anymore.  It's caused havoc in the schools, for social services, medical services, etc. because the majority of the immigrants all qualify for benefits whether they are here legally or illegally.  So I say when the caravan hits the border turn on the fire hoses to keep them out.  If I wanted to live in a third world Latin America, I would move there.  No, I am not anti immigration or anti latino, I'm just tired of an unregulated immigration system and it would be nice if America retained a little of it's own identity.

..............and that identity is?

I agree country should have a sign to incoming illegal migrants DEAD END ROAD GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

This illegals are draining our social services and become a real burden.

Legal one are welcome you got money you stay.

I agree country should have a sign to incoming illegal migrants DEAD END ROAD GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
This illegals are draining our social services and become a real burden.
Legal one are welcome you got money you stay.
They mostly come to work and add value.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app