Video: Podgy new recruit's legs turn to jelly as army claim "Nan Man"!

webfact

Just now, speckio said:

You know its one thing to not want to serve in the military... but it's completely another thing if you feint over it...

Thailand is not at war and there is a chance he will become an errand boy for some high ranking officer, guard duty or community work for most of his time in service.

kind of makes me angry seeing someone that meek! His parents raised a weakling!

Thailand army make money off this farce recruiting. its one big scam

11 minutes ago, Media1 said:

Thailand army make money off this farce recruiting. its one big scam

Religion is a scam..... serving your community and country is not....

scam - a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

Just now, speckio said:

Religion is a scam..... serving your community and country is not....(forced slavery? possibily)

scam - a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

Edited by speckio

6 hours ago, mercman24 said:

should bring it back in the UK to teach the young idiots, who think they know it all but know jack shit, need some discipline, as they not get it at home.

Sadly you cannot put Brains where there are non.

7 hours ago, baboon said:

'Don't worry, son. We'll be taking very special care of you. Oh yes we will indeed...'

Conscription is nothing but slavery and should be ended.

Imagine having a young wife with a baby. A reasonable job that you worked hard to find and keep. Then you have to go and get drafted, All for 5000 baht a month, And the Thai Militery do not take care of your family. you get beasted pushed around and humiliated. They wounded why-so many abscond. They do not get taught any useful trade or skills. Yes correct forced slaver. My Son inlaw has just done his two years. 

• Like 2

Doing your duty for King and Country = picking up people for Attitude adjustment

Gaining knowledge and a trade = learning to use a golf club to detect explosives

Understanding perseverance and sacrifice =understanding that thinking for yourself is not advised

Obtaining strength = you can do this at the gym and it's less of a commitment

Getting tons of friends.....AND monthly pay! = getting tones of friends who will then happily beat you to death on the orders of your commanding officer!

7 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

I have to think many of these young guys are going to grow up to be Red Shirts, not really a good idea to teach them about fire arms and such. My opinions are frequently only mine.

Well, the country is gonna need someone to fight the army when the tanks hit the streets.

High time Thailand progressed into a professional army with soldiers that actually want to do it instead of 'press-ganging' unwilling conscripts...nothing makes an army more useless that absorbing the unwilling. Secondly, if there was ever a real military emergency that required the Thai military to fight they would probably 'bottle it' as they have no experience other than running their tanks through the streets of Bangkok to over-run a few civilian buildings having had everyone told to not to get involved. Pfft...guess the generals need their gardeners and drivers for the next year.

• Thanks 1

Not sure the UK has disciplined youth but the Thai military certainly doesn't teach it effectively, hence the enormous number car crashes, shootings, stabbings and undisciplined behavior on the streets. 

Edited by Purdey
Spelling mistakes

jelly legs at the recruiting bench yes...

but what is worrying is that with his physical condition, as a recruit about to be run into the ground;

that he's a likely type to soon have failed legs - via a bout of compartmental syndrome...

the melting leg muscle syndrome that afflicts many an Army recruit

I've seem many a victim...

Really 'Podgy'? have a look at good old mate thats holding him, laughing, you could park a bike up his crack!!!! not sure how many grueling klm  that official has run, but too many Manna Noodles it seems!!!!  

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2018 at 11:31 AM, cornishcarlos said:

I did, cause I'd been in the forces for 3 yrs already :)

One hell of an effective early education. Je doff mon chapeau!