Auto Goodluck Tattoo -

Wasn't done on my old Vigo. Had it for 4 years without a problem. Sold it to a friend, his wife wanted it done, within a few days had a puncher had to buy a new tire. Two weeks later a pick up hit him in the rear had to have a new rear end put on. Seems like it brings you lots of good luck??? 

7 hours ago, transam said:

I had it done cos Mrs.Trans drives it.....bored.gif.a99a40b72402e60b5f429fc91c9c7a81.gif

When I brought the truck home the old ladies from the small soi did their little ceremony, trip to temple for the monk to do his thing with the string. At a later date had the sharpie tattoo added to inside headliner. It's not that I'm a big believer in all that but what the heck, I figured it couldn't hurt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

But it might cheer you up a bit, ya never know...tease.gif.1e5a9669c65be709ed3b25f414bdb4b7.gif

Recon  hes the  one you avoid on long flights.I useuall get stuck next to some Brit Big Head with a Fortuna .I prefer Fordy Folks, to shy to say they own one here

Recon  hes the  one you avoid on long flights.I useuall get stuck next to some Brit Big Head with a Fortuna .I prefer Fordy Folks, to shy to say they own one here
Or too shy to use the image of their Ford as their avatar...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1